Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

This is Daz from Bestem Aerial. I know for those who signed up for our backpack for the inspire 1 a while ago, this seems took forever. We went through several core design changes and each time it took a couple of month to complete. But just like slow and low cooks great pork shoulder, we took the time to make our bag great. Here are some shots from our buddy at N2 Film, a professional video production company, using the Inspak in the real world. Sign up at our website to secure yours, shipping starts at end of October.
Early birds get the coolest gimbal lock for free!
Email or call if you got any questions, our website has all the info

Welcome to Bestem Aerial - Fly Original.

Will this accommodate the Zenmuse X5R camera gimbal?

I've signed up a few times for the waiting list and I have never received a response.

Can you please post a pic of the top half of the case as I'd like to gauge whether or not my DBS modified RC will fit in this case.

Thanks.

I've signed up a few times for the waiting list and I have never received a response.

Can you please post a pic of the top half of the case as I'd like to gauge whether or not my DBS modified RC will fit in this case.

Thanks.

I'll get some shots on Monday. Just returned from our annual motorcycle show.

Reactions: sirnikolas
Pak looks awesome, looks great for carry on? (kinda of a question and assumption based on size)

You'd need to smile to the flight attendant and ask her to find a spot for it. That's what I did last time on a Delta. It‘s the smallest backpack for inspire but the size of the bird made it impossible to fit in an overhead bin. Unless it's a 777 jumbo.

Reactions: skylabimaging
Is it a good idea to put permanent pressure on gimbal and dumpers?

Thanks bud!
How many batteries will she fit? And is there any room for an IPad Air 2?
It'll hold 2 extra batteries but there are cavities you can put in a couple of more batteries if needed.
it will not hold a iPad air, we wanted to keep its size at minimal so we managed to fit an iPad mini instead.

I've flicked your details to a very good friend of mine that owns a hobby shop here in Melbourne Australia called Rems RC. He's looking to buy quite a few and possibly keep buying. Have you got them ready to go?
He'll be emailing you sometime today.
What's shipping worth to Melbourne Australia for 1 case? And what shipping company do you use?

I've flicked your details to a very good friend of mine that owns a hobby shop here in Melbourne Australia called Rems RC. He's looking to buy quite a few and possibly keep buying. Have you got them ready to go?
He'll be emailing you sometime today.
What's shipping worth to Melbourne Australia for 1 case? And what shipping company do you use?
That'd be great, thanks for the referral. We do operates a warehouse in Sydney for our motorcycle parts and we're considering sending in some drone stuff. Have him contact me and we'll see what we can work out. The backpacks are on their way here and we're expecting shipping on Nov 1st.

Can you please also post the dimensions. I've posted your case on the Dji Inspire 1 Owners Group Facebook page which currently has over 10k users and they're quite keen for more details :)
If you like, PM me your Facebook name and I'll add you. It's a closed group.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Can you please also post the dimensions. I've posted your case on the Dji Inspire 1 Owners Group Facebook page which currently has over 10k users and they're quite keen for more details :)
If you like, PM me your Facebook name and I'll add you. It's a closed group.
Thanks!

I looked up the shipping to Aussie, it's roughly $70 via Postal service, estimated 5 biz days arrival time. Not bad.
The bag is 20"x20"x14" and weighs 6.5 lb (3 kg), thanks for getting the words out. I'll pm you my fb name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz