Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Took the inspire out today.. Think we got frostbite..

Very nice, looks a beautiful place. Did the battery flight time suffer from the cold?

Yup - that's my problem this weather.... no blood in the fingers and can't even feel the sticks !!:p - Doesn't make for delicate close proximity flying.
Then when you get back in the car it takes for ever for the feeling in the finger tips to return.... can't imagine how bad real frostbite must be !!!:eek:

Very nice, looks a beautiful place. Did the battery flight time suffer from the cold?

I did not have the battery covers with me... As for flying time I don't think so.. According to my wonderful "flight data logger" I was airborne 3 times at a total of 17 Minutes.. Then at that point I had 29% battery power remaining....

I´m on vacation and have -24C outside, thinking of take some nice shoots with my Phantom 2.. What do you think? :)

Winter.jpg

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
This is my thread about my video... You could of at least commented about my vid before you made it about yourself.. :p But your picture of the road is nice... :D:D

I did not have the battery covers with me... As for flying time I don't think so.. According to my wonderful "flight data logger" I was airborne 3 times at a total of 17 Minutes.. Then at that point I had 29% battery power remaining....
That's good to know. Extreme cold really doesn't effect batt run time. Thanks.

Reactions: SkysTheLimit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop