Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Top speed

V1.4 speed is limited to 22m/s on the original I1. That's down from 34m/s on the original I1 FW.

I believe v1.5 may introduce additional speed limitations as it's geared towards the Pro. If you are on 1.4 and things are working for you, in general you might be better off not taking that update.

My 2c.

Last edited:
V1.4 speed is limited to 22m/s on the original I1. That's down from 34m/s on the original I1 FW.

I believe v1.5 may introduce additional speed limitations as it's geared towards the Pro. If you are on 1.4 and things are working for you, in general you might be better off not taking that update.

My 2c.

When you say v1.4, where can I find that firmware to download? I've got a Pro, and can only find v1.3.0.60?

Don't tell me v1.4 i1 == v1.3 i1p?

I've done just over 40mph in P-GPS mode but I haven't really been trying to set any records and haven't pushed it in ATI mode.

For my use as a camera platform I have no need for much more than 35mph and in truth you probably should be below 25mph to get the best video.

Brian

I've done just over 40mph in P-GPS mode but I haven't really been trying to set any records and haven't pushed it in ATI mode.

For my use as a camera platform I have no need for much more than 35mph and in truth you probably should be below 25mph to get the best video.

Brian

Is that on the latest firmware?

I always check top speed after every reflash... see if DJI is screwing with us... :rolleyes::p
Right now with latest FW it's back to 41~42mph or so in P-GPS...
In ATTI with a STIFF tailwind... I have seen 88mph... :eek:
Once... :p
(it was F'in windy that day)... ;)

Normally in the name of "efficient" cruse... I stick to 25mph or so... :)

I assumed the speed of the i1 over the phantom would be awesome to counter high winds.
Major difference a year later

The USA government probably had something to do with this decrease in speed. Might not be all dji on this 1.

But still this changes things I could f around and crash my drone!
Always in the lab with these people

well speed would be good for me. if we would be able to adjust max our selfs with a warning according to country an regulation that would be nice. i am hunting rallye cars on races and the go fast. i am still on 1.4.00.10+ and fortunatley was able to fly next or faster for some great shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flytrex.com. You can upload your GO app flight records or use Flytrex Live 3G or both
Thanks man. For some reasone non of my DJI Go txt files are working (I get parsing error) while they work just fine on healthydrones. I'll escalate the issue.

E.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP