Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Trackers

Curious to hear your opinion and review on the iCare[emoji6]!

**May bite the bullet on the Garmin Astro*( https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-trail/dog-tracking-training/astro-/prod89564.html) as I've met up with hunters that use them on a daily basis for their hunting dogs.. Just a little concerned about the size of the transmitter(size reduction and battery). Either way, this is my last and final resort as I'm sick and tired of unreliable cellphone and data issues in the back mountain and non coverage areas... Totally unreliable! I will however do a review as I will be stripping down the transmitter for a DRONE MOD (Trial&Error)! For those that would be interested stay tuned..

I'm definitely interested..I have a Marco Polo but still not real comfortable having a long distance fly away AND I live in a really poor cell phone coverage area..The t5 mini weighs 145g compared to the 12g Marco Polo...145g +12g..Should we be concerned about the 145g weight?

Reactions: PB30X
At this point I'm not concerned about weight as I would have to lighten it up somehow.. It's a project.. The antenna is yet another problem, very long.. I have the Tagg and it's extremely light, but found it to be useless in backcountry.. I've done several tests and the 2 current trackers I have have not been located other than being in coverage area (last known location) keep it simple is not so simple anymore...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide