Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Turning on TB50 batteries?

Actually using the power cord as @Florida Drone Supply suggested in post #7 works well and is very simple for an off the shelf product as shown in this short video I created.

Can you please try to reverse the direction of the voltage? I would like to connect 25V to the power connector of the inspire remote controller, and check is the voltage comes out from the 12 pin connector...or there is a diode?

Reactions: SanCap
Can you please try to reverse the direction of the voltage? I would like to connect 25V to the power connector of the inspire remote controller, and check is the voltage comes out from the 12 pin connector...or there is a diode?

I no longer have TB50 batteries.

This is the way i ended up going , if you open up the plastic you can source a pcb that handshakes with the battery and you can directly attach thick power cords (awg10) directly to the 4x plus and 4x minus pins and draw all the power you want ... no need for a custom pcb ... sorry Josh for calling you out but i got so annoyed by the gate keeping attitude surrounding this topic by people who figured how it works ...
So you did not find any electronic components?? Just the positve and negative?

Interested... i have like 40 old TB50p batteries that I would like to power my bike with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido