Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unbelievably upset!

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. Yes, during descent from altitude forward or sideways movement is beneficial for staying out of VRS. Landing, though, should be done vertically, with low descent rate. Agreed?
yes..its in the thread earlier. i can imagine a face plant with the inspire would not be pretty.

my imu was calibrated. on a side note another experienced pilot i know has posted on his facebook that after a week and about 25 flights under his belt with the new unit he had the unit come down... info is light right now but the photos on his social media look really REALLY bad.

I grew up in Germany. Your wife either has a great sense of humor, or there's a little passive aggression going on. o_O
A "friend"(?) decided I should learn to fly a rotary wing aircraft, ie a surplus Hughes TH-55 that he had bought (cheap). While practicing
"hover in ground effect" the little bastard's recip engine coughed and it along with my precious body fell from the sky like that "sack of potatoes". Last time I was ever in one of those death traps, also known as any make, model, manufacturer, combination of rotor number, placement, engines, etc., helicopter. Ever see a bird with wings rotating over it's beak??? My friend thanked me for crashing it before he killed himself, LOL

LOL glad there is still a bit of humor around instead of all the doom and gloom usually posted here.
In all fairness to our fellow pilots, it's a bit easier to have a sense of humor here when you're not one of the members who has (yet) shelled out $3200+ for an Inspire 1!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207