Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Universal Gimbal for Inspire 1 v2.0

Reaction score
Hi, I'm researching some universal gimbals compatible with the Inspire 1 v2.0, specifically to mount FLIR Duo Pro R or WIRIS type cameras. Any suggestions? The best one so far seems to be the Gremsy series.

Thanks in advance

I am looking as well. Where did you find the Grimsey? I found a nice plug and play at DroneBase in Italy which looks like it will pair up easily to my Inspire 1

Hi,
The Gremsy seems to be one of the best gimbals available, but unfortunately it is not compatible with the Inspire series, only the Matrice series.

There are a few products out there, but if like me you want to do more serious thermal work, then an upgrade to a Matrice is something to seriously consider.

The dronebase unit you found looks pretty good. Also see DSLRPros, and this: MCWH Inspire 1 FLIR Kit (640)

Hi,
The Gremsy seems to be one of the best gimbals available, but unfortunately it is not compatible with the Inspire series, only the Matrice series.

There are a few products out there, but if like me you want to do more serious thermal work, then an upgrade to a Matrice is something to seriously consider.

The dronebase unit you found looks pretty good. Also see DSLRPros, and this: MCWH Inspire 1 FLIR Kit (640)

Thanks for the info. I saw the MCWH kits and we are considering one of those. Nice units. We have the Inspire now so don't want to change at this time. Flir XT is definitely the way to go if used a lot which ours is not. There are really not a lot of options and we are trying to avoid modifying the Inspire as some will do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido