Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

up and down movement.

Reaction score
I understand the up and down movements can be done in a variety of ways. For doing a rising shot I find the transmitter control to look up and down too fast. I searched on a google search as well as the manual and I could not find the section to slow it down either with expo or something else. Rising shot using your finger does work, but its awkward and not as intuitive.

-Cody

You also have 3 configurations all can be set to different parameters got one fast for action dhot other slow for panning movies yes under advance settings

ok. I will get very familiar with these. Looks like a good machine. The only thing left to figure out after this is the app that keeps crashing...:)

thanks.

-Cody

Note 3, Droid firmware 5.0 . I think I read another person was running the note 3 without issue. So it leads me to believe since I had the both version of the go app(phantom, and inspire app loaded), and that my phone is using near all of its working memory I will need to resolve these two issues and relive both memory and resources in the operating system. I am not sure if some of you have watched the app on occasion where it kind of hangs, or if you are going under the spot light pro and what not it will hang, or the video will hang.

too me Crystal sky looks like a solution when it comes out. Only running one app. Not sure.

-C

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee