Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Updating and connecting rc

I have a similar issue - continuous blinking red light and a f***ing annoying bleep that continuously goes on the RC. Any advice on how to remedy this would be greatly appreciated.

I've almost had enough of these crappy products. This will be the fourth time I've had to get a replacement from DJI and it was a firmware upgrade that caused the issue.

It's so offing simple as well - you don't have to CONTINUOUSLY BLEEP to let me know that something is wrong - just an error code when I start up and a flashing red light will confirm that.

I have a similar issue - continuous blinking red light and a f***ing annoying bleep that continuously goes on the RC. Any advice on how to remedy this would be greatly appreciated.

I've almost had enough of these crappy products. This will be the fourth time I've had to get a replacement from DJI and it was a firmware upgrade that caused the issue.

It's so offing simple as well - you don't have to CONTINUOUSLY BLEEP to let me know that something is wrong - just an error code when I start up and a flashing red light will confirm that.
Hey supasympa ..
try this ..the aviator has helped at least 4 pilots I know of fix their remotes..
http://www.inspirepilots.com/thread...tructions-on-how-to-reset-rc.4933/#post-52677

@turbodronepilot - thanks for the advice. I've seen that post and tried everything except the patch (at the end).

My issue is:
No matter what I do, whenever I reboot the RC I get a red flashing light (and more annoyingly) the constant beeping. The RC will connect but I get "poor connectivity" warnings and the "RC encryption error".

the slave updated using a fresh usb stick and as soon as i plugged in it went into the upgrade
The master RC is still not accepting anything
anu ideas
@turbodronepilot - thanks for the advice. I've seen that post and tried everything except the patch (at the end).

My issue is:
No matter what I do, whenever I reboot the RC I get a red flashing light (and more annoyingly) the constant beeping. The RC will connect but I get "poor connectivity" warnings and the "RC encryption error".
Try the patch at the end...
one pilot didn't get his to work until he installed the second patch file...

has no one else had this silly situation,sort of messes up any flying
As a DJI technician told me this issue sounds like a DJI Go-app issue so start their first. I completely removed the go-app from my tablet and reloaded the app from this DJI web site page also do a format on you micro SD card and reload the firmware bin file, thats what worked for me.
It took four tries before it finally loaded. remember update the drone first then the RC. The RC should be off during the drone update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop