Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using 6 Plus with P3 and I1

Reaction score
I posted a question about this in the Pilot App section but thought I would get more "eyes" here in the general section.

I use my 6 Plus with a P3P and an I1. The problem: when I use the app with Inspire it has the P3 layout not the I1 layout with the radar at lower left and map at lower right. I have a map at lower left and to use the radar I have to select it from a teeny tiny icon located top right corner of the map. All the functionality of I1 is represented but for the layout. I even wiped/erased the iPhone 6 Plus and it made no difference. My iPad Air shows the correct layout when connected to the Inspire.

I'm flummoxed. Wiping the phone didn't help. Hard to believe.

I read somewhere in the forums this is the normal behavior in the iPhone 6 plus app, I haven't received my I1 yet, but I have the same layout as yours in my iPhone 6 plus and my iPad mini show the full layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read somewhere in the forums this is the normal behavior in the iPhone 6 plus app, I haven't received my I1 yet, but I have the same layout as yours in my iPhone 6 plus and my iPad mini show the full layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm certain you are correct. Since erasing the phone didn't help. Just that this wasn't an issue prior to the latest app update, so they must have made this change for non-tablet devices. At least on iOS.

Reactions: locklin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan