Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using a standalone lipo charger?

Reaction score
HI all, I have been looking for definite answers to this but so far no luck..

Is anyone using their own lipo charger to charge the Inspire's battery?
I have seen youtube videos of Phantom batteries being charged using the PB settings on lipo chargers so I'm just wondering if it's the same with Inspire batteries?

I have a 1000w lipo charger I would love to use.

Reaction score
I'd stick to the original charger. Last thing you'd want is Dji not covering a warranty claim due to an aftermarket charger.
I've got 2 chargers and 3 batteries. I'm currently thinking of buying another charger just to speed things up a little. They're super cheap considering what we payed the bird and the batts...

Reaction score
I'd stick to the original charger. Last thing you'd want is Dji not covering a warranty claim due to an aftermarket charger.
I've got 2 chargers and 3 batteries. I'm currently thinking of buying another charger just to speed things up a little. They're super cheap considering what we payed the bird and the batts...
Maybe if you compare this to the total price,but it's still overpriced I believe.You can't charge battery and remote at the same time,and no powercord is included.

Mazz

Staff member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Maybe if you compare this to the total price,but it's still overpriced I believe.You can't charge battery and remote at the same time,and no powercord is included.
Hm. I charged both my battery and remote right after i unboxed my own Inspire 1. no problems at all. And i got a power cord in my box.

Reaction score
Hm. I charged both my battery and remote right after i unboxed my own Inspire 1. no problems at all. And i got a power cord in my box.
Not when you're buying a second charger.

Reaction score
Radio Shack has powercords (going out of business sale). Half price.
img001.jpg

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neokiller62