Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using a standalone lipo charger?

Reaction score
HI all, I have been looking for definite answers to this but so far no luck..

Is anyone using their own lipo charger to charge the Inspire's battery?
I have seen youtube videos of Phantom batteries being charged using the PB settings on lipo chargers so I'm just wondering if it's the same with Inspire batteries?

I have a 1000w lipo charger I would love to use.

I'd stick to the original charger. Last thing you'd want is Dji not covering a warranty claim due to an aftermarket charger.
I've got 2 chargers and 3 batteries. I'm currently thinking of buying another charger just to speed things up a little. They're super cheap considering what we payed the bird and the batts...

I'd stick to the original charger. Last thing you'd want is Dji not covering a warranty claim due to an aftermarket charger.
I've got 2 chargers and 3 batteries. I'm currently thinking of buying another charger just to speed things up a little. They're super cheap considering what we payed the bird and the batts...
Maybe if you compare this to the total price,but it's still overpriced I believe.You can't charge battery and remote at the same time,and no powercord is included.

Maybe if you compare this to the total price,but it's still overpriced I believe.You can't charge battery and remote at the same time,and no powercord is included.
Hm. I charged both my battery and remote right after i unboxed my own Inspire 1. no problems at all. And i got a power cord in my box.

Hm. I charged both my battery and remote right after i unboxed my own Inspire 1. no problems at all. And i got a power cord in my box.
Not when you're buying a second charger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop