Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Vídeo came out with all sort of telemetry data, gps numbers, etc.

Reaction score
Hello, I received my Inspire 1 a couple of weeks ago and have been learning to use it.

I was able to shoot some very nice 4K vídeos.

But yesterday I flew and shoot a vídeo that came out with a lot of unwanted telemetry numbers, gps coordinares, and lots of other similar data which I do not want in my video.

I was unable to figure it out.

Please help.

Best regards

Patricio

Disable subtitles in your player, or delete the .SRT file that is next to the video file with the same name.
If you do not want the recorded data at all disable "Video Caption" in the app and it will not record the .SRT at all. I like to keep it on, allows checking for altitude, speed/camera settings etc later if needed.

Reactions: sirnikolas
Disable subtitles in your player, or delete the .SRT file that is next to the video file with the same name.
If you do not want the recorded data at all disable "Video Caption" in the app and it will not record the .SRT at all. I like to keep it on, allows checking for altitude, speed/camera settings etc later if needed.

Thanks so much Kilrah!!!

Best Regards

Patricio

Huh. That sounds like a cool feature actually.

Anyone got a screen shot?

ed1b87098b8ec18ccc94ff765be3e5c5.jpg

2521730c690cb0aa670b772c65444357.jpg

Just started looking at this today for the first time. Very cool. I like having that data available if I want it, but not having to use it if I don't want to. You can access the information in the SRT file in text readers as well.

Attachments

• SRT_Info.JPG
    SRT_Info.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 100
  • SRT_Notepad.JPG
    SRT_Notepad.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: sirnikolas
I am running Pilot app v1.2.0 and even if I turn on "video caption" I don't see the data when reviewing the film. Is this a regional thing? I am in the UK.

He said it didn't work "even with video caption enabled".

Maybe turning them off and on again...

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

I did have video caption enabled. I have now deleted the pilot app and reloaded it and it now works. Happy days !!

Reactions: Videosystem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop