Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Very bad experience with DJI Store and Customer Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.toscanadrone.com
I ordered a CINESSD 240 Gb on the official DJI store. The product was available in 5/9 working days. Today, after more than a month, it has not yet been sent and DJI only tells me that it will be sent as soon as possible.
This is an unacceptable situation for those who use these products to work and DJI (after taking my money) continues to tease me (we ship ASAP, we ship tomorrow, we ship next week).
But the worst thing is that they were unable to offer either a refund or a replacement with another model.
P.S.
The CINESSD in the store is available...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Donnie Frank
I ordered a CINESSD 240 Gb on the official DJI store. The product was available in 5/9 working days. Today, after more than a month, it has not yet been sent and DJI only tells me that it will be sent as soon as possible.
This is an unacceptable situation for those who use these products to work and DJI (after taking my money) continues to tease me (we ship ASAP, we ship tomorrow, we ship next week).
But the worst thing is that they were unable to offer either a refund or a replacement with another model.
P.S.
The CINESSD in the store is available...
Take this up with DJI.
It is between you and them.

Thank you.

Our community rules...,

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44