Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video Files Given Bogus Dates!?

Reaction score
When I record video, the file dates shown are totally bogus--12-16-2013, for example. o_O

I thought this would be resolved with the Pilot app version 1.01. Any thoughts? Tahoe Ed...?

File dates shown where? The files themselves on the card?
All mine have the correct date, and I don't believe it would be related to the app.

File dates shown where? The files themselves on the card?
All mine have the correct date, and I don't believe it would be related to the app.

Yes, the dates on the SD card are 90% wrong, dating back to years before the Inspire 1 was around.

The app connection was just a guess. But since you're not having a problem, I can't imagine what's causing it.

"something" must be setting the camera's time and not work for you... But then it's a wild guess. Could be the app, could be GPS...

Is date set right on your tablet? Any chance you'd have changed it like some hacks to installed unapproved software need, and forgot to set it back?

"something" must be setting the camera's time and not work for you... But then it's a wild guess. Could be the app, could be GPS...

Is date set right on your tablet? Any chance you'd have changed it like some hacks to installed unapproved software need, and forgot to set it back?

Yes, the date on the tablet is correct.

No, nothing like that. Got the tablet brand new, installed the Pilot app and that was the extent of it. Some of the files have correct dates, most (75%) don't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters