video penetration

Reaction score
The signal penetration on the inspire is amazing.... i flew behind this building ....had full bars....and.. the signal never drop out.... hope you don't mind me posting these FPV flights.... personally... i believe FPV is the future of UAV's...

Flipping heck you fly that inspire like a racing drone... well done. balls of steel sitting on that easy chair
Thanks guys for your likes and comment... yes...Mohan there is a lot of hours of practice to do this .. i am glad you liked it... cheers....

I liked the bird at 0:47 just not even caring. Great video, even if it did give me a bit of anxiety
Hi Matt... the bird is called a magpie.... fantastic bird afraid of nothing and has a wonderful call... an Australian treasure..... thank you for your comment...

Very nice video! What goggles do you use?

Edit, oops, just watched it again, no goggles. Yikes!
Hi Sturgisphoto..thank you for your comment...Yep.. its not easy doing of the ipad mini.... i am waiting for Avegant Glyph to start delivery... then i can take it to the next level....

Reactions: sturgisphoto
Hi Sturgisphoto..thank you for your comment...Yep.. its not easy doing of the ipad mini.... i am waiting for Avegant Glyph to start delivery... then i can take it to the next level....

Wow, I hadn't heard of the Glyph, very anxious to hear your opinion when you get them. I have the Cinemizers and I've only used them a couple of times, but I was expecting something better considering the cost.

I
Wow, I hadn't heard of the Glyph, very anxious to hear your opinion when you get them. I have the Cinemizers and I've only used them a couple of times, but I was expecting something better considering the cost.
I have held of buying glasses .... the Glyph... looks like being a game changer with FPV... I have the Epson BT200 from when i had the Phantoms.... but ... they do not work with the Inspire..... it was tempting to buy one of the brands that were available.... glad i didn't .. after what you said...its been a pain flying FPV from the ipad mini.... cant wait to get the Glyph.... will post a review and let you know what i think.... safe flying....