Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video transmission problems... Help!!!

I need replacement parts. I need the x5 absorbing board for the camera or (v1 board), 3 landing gears, 1 1345 quick release prop, 1 set of landing gear riser set, 1 vps, and 1 x3 camera.

My I1 is having video transmission isues... It's like cutting out
I have an Inspire 1 and a Mavic Pro. Unfortunately my iPad Mini (which I use for the Inspire only) is an older generation and doesn't support the DJI Go 4 app... So bare that in mind. (You need the original DJI App when flying the older generation drones such as the Inspire 1). I tried flying the Inspire the other day (with the regular DJI Go app) and I kept losing video image in flight... Annoying even though I wasn't flying far away, literally 50m, but, you can't see the what the drone is "seeing" so it's touch and go the whole way. Did some research on the web thinking there was an issue with my Inspire and it turns out that my iPad Mini is too old for the latest updates, so have resorted to using my Mavic until I get myself a new iPad (not a cheap lesson). As backup, I used my iPhone 7 and the image was perfect, so before you start reinstalling all your software and recalibrating the gimbal and IMU's. Check to see if your iPad is new enough and can handle the latest updates. Not fun flying an Inspire using your phone.

This clip below has just sorted out ALL my transmission issues with my Inspire 1 and iPad mini!!! After HOURS and HOURS of battling and terrible transmission... I now have 100% perfect transmission.

Reactions: Mihai
This clip below has just sorted out ALL my transmission issues with my Inspire 1 and iPad mini!!! After HOURS and HOURS of battling and terrible transmission... I now have 100% perfect transmission.

Interesting. I have to say that I'm in the U.S., and below was my experience.

Reactions: Jim Weist
Interesting. I have to say that I'm in the U.S., and below was my experience.

I'm in South Africa and I have had heaps of issues with transmission (green strips, jumpy transmission, pixelated image and total black out. I cannot believe how simple it was to fix. I really wasted so much time with firmware updates back and forth from new to old. My iPad mini is an older generation so I figured after all that wasted time that the issue wasn't with my drone or the firmware but the iPad because the OS was old and cannot be updated. Now after doing these 2 simple steps, I actually cannot believe that it's all sorted now. I hope you get yours fixed ;-)

I'm in South Africa and I have had heaps of issues with transmission (green strips, jumpy transmission, pixelated image and total black out. I cannot believe how simple it was to fix. I really wasted so much time with firmware updates back and forth from new to old. My iPad mini is an older generation so I figured after all that wasted time that the issue wasn't with my drone or the firmware but the iPad because the OS was old and cannot be updated. Now after doing these 2 simple steps, I actually cannot believe that it's all sorted now. I hope you get yours fixed ;-)

We did. In addition, I use legacy versions of the Go App, and have installed the 32 Channel hack on all 4 of our iPads. Since rolling back the Firmware AND the Software and installing the 32 channel hack on the iPads, video transmission has been rock solid on all 3 birds.

Our iPads:

Air 1
Air 2 (x2)
Air Pro

All 9.7".

I’m experiencing the same problem, very for video transmission. Lots of black screen and waiting for the screen to refresh, terribly frustrating.
Zenmuse X5 camera on the most recent firmware and DJI app on an iPad mini 3. Inspire 1 v2.
Any results on previous suggestions or new suggestions appreciated.
Hey Pressman,
What are you flying on your Inspire 1, hardware, camera, software? I just solved mine (Inspire 1 Pro with the dual controllers, M4/3 camera with the 14-42mmzoom a d new motors). Please provide more details and I might have 3 possible solutions....
I

Hi Tim, Sorry for the late response......family surgical issue.
But, here is what worked for me:
1. I upgraded my iPad to an Air (model MF7F2LL/A) for the camera controller.
2. On the Pilot controller - DJI Go - Open HD and take your channels off of AUTO and set it to CUSTOM something seldom used, like 20.
3. On the Pilot controller - DJI Go - Open HD and set FPS (frames per second) to 50hz

Since I made these changes I have not had one dropout, black screen, jagged video and my camera man is very happy!!
Hope this helps.

I really appreciate your responding and the guidance, it’s late here now but in the morning I’ll make the adjustments and take the Inspire out for some work.
QUOTE="Larr2000, post: 184346, member: 26557"]Hi Tim, Sorry for the late response......family surgical issue.
But, here is what worked for me:
1. I upgraded my iPad to an Air (model MF7F2LL/A) for the camera controller.
2. On the Pilot controller - DJI Go - Open HD and take your channels off of AUTO and set it to CUSTOM something seldom used, like 20.
3. On the Pilot controller - DJI Go - Open HD and set FPS (frames per second) to 50hz

Since I made these changes I have not had one dropout, black screen, jagged video and my camera man is very happy!!
Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam