Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wanted DOA TB48 Batteries

Reaction score
I want to buy some TB48 batteries that are dead or not trustworthy. The circuit board must be good.

Tell me what you would charge including freight.

I am located in west central Minnesota. This will be for the Inspire 1 v2 Pro.

Thanks ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Helicek Ahmet
Hi, are you planning on modifying the TB pacs like CruzRoy presents in his videos?
Hi, are you planning on modifying the TB pacs like CruzRoy presents in his videos?
I am not interested in a pack other than TB48. I want to fetch 2-3 spare circuit boards from the TB48. Then experiment with new TB48S or TB48D batteries and swap the pack to the TB48 board.
I have seen those posts on this Forum. It doesn’t look terribly complex.

I am not interested in a pack other than TB48. I want to fetch 2-3 spare circuit boards from the TB48. Then experiment with new TB48S or TB48D batteries and swap the pack to the TB48 board.
I have seen those posts on this Forum. It doesn’t look terribly complex.
What are TB48S or TB48D batteries? Individual LiPo cells or what?

What are TB48S or TB48D batteries? Individual LiPo cells or what?
They appear to be the same as a TB48 with a different top and possibly different circuitry. From what I have read and can see, the pack is identical. And being sold as New on DJI website as the TB48S or TB48D pack. At prices around $250.
Possibly a source for fresh batteries with a little work ...

Do you have any dead ones?

They appear to be the same as a TB48 with a different top and possibly different circuitry. From what I have read and can see, the pack is identical. And being sold as New on DJI website as the TB48S or TB48D pack. At prices around $250.
Possibly a source for fresh batteries with a little work ...

Do you have any dead ones?
I have not yet come across S and/or D packs. I have a couple of TB48's those not good to fly. I live in Turkey. It can be difficult to ship them to you.
By the way T48S and TB48D packs are for Matrice not Inspire. I bet DJI made sure those battery packs will not work on an Inspire or any other model other than Matrice.

Last edited:
I want to buy some TB48 batteries that are dead or not trustworthy. The circuit board must be good.

Thanks ...
I have (2)....what will you pay for them?

That will work. I can weigh them and look up cheapest USPS freight ...but might be tomorrow... i might not get to it today sunce its Mothers Day ,.

Just to make certain. There is no reason to believe the circuit board is bad. Just the actual cells.
I can do PayPal when you are ready.
Thanks ...

The batteries each have a cell thst is lower than the others. Cant get them to charge.

Sorry for the delay, I've been working out of town the last few days... I just sent you s private message...

Thanks

Thanks ...
I have a dead puffy. 35.00 packed well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44