Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Waves on picture

Mine doesn't do that, but it bounces specially when it's windy. I found it is no longer balanced as if I allow the a/c to burn through the battery until oit shuts itself off, the lens remains stretched and the camera will lean back with the lens "erected" looking at the heavens. Before the last f/w update, the lens would not retract but would be perfectly balanced looking straight ahead upon shut down and not leaning in any direction. The firmware fixed the lens not retracting issue, but somehow seems to have knocked the lens out of balance, don't ask me how I am also baffled. Ever since then the bounce became the norm with this lens.

Reactions: Kiul112
This happens sporadically with my x3, it will be nice and steady then for no apparent reason get wonky for a few seconds where the waves appear. Interestingly though, it does not appear live on the the feed to my screen, but is evident when played back from sim. I have had to shoot extra footage, sometimes going over the same area more than once and just editing out the wavy footage. It's a pain, but it is how I am currently overcoming the issue until I have time to get it permanently resolved.

Reactions: Kiul112

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leightonfineart