Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

"Weak image transmission signal" until the drone warms up

Reaction score
Website
zaburdaev.ru
Hi all!

I know this question is being asked every now and then; yet no one posted any solution to this problem.

When turning on the drone in the cold (around 6 °C and below), the DJI GO app displays the "Weak image transmission signal" message, and the remote controller blinks red. Sometimes the "Gimbal not connected" error also appears.

Once the batteries heat up to 15 °C, the drone starts operating normally.

Any ideas for troubleshooting? Does it mean I have to start saving on a replacement main controller?

I would warm them batteries up before using them if that was me, otherwise your run into loads of problems.

15ºc and above 20ºc is optimal temperature for a battery, Insulate them or there are a few battery heaters out there because some batteries are more exposed to the open air than others.

Reactions: xstazio
I had the same problem. You need to buy the GPS module
I kept saying poor singnal and I have the cendence remote control and the patch antenna the connection between the patch and the remote control you can plug the GPS module in their as soon as I plug it in it went from poor signal to good

Go to dji store on your account and it's only cost $35 dollars it's called the inspire 2 GPS module.
Did you find it
Go to dji store on your account and it's only cost $35 dollars it's called the inspire 2 GPS module.
Let me know if you found it. You shouldn't have no problem finding it and it may be on Amazon also. Let me know if you found it.

I don't think it's somehow related to GPS (weak image transmission signal, not GPS). It must be the Lightbridge transmitter (or the main controller) that's freaking out.
I have had the same problem so I bought the cendence remote control and the patch antenna it still would say poor signal. As soon as I plug the GPS module it imedley went from poor to good and I was in my house and I flew it yesterday and the drone seemed to be more stable and respond better. For $35 dollars it's not a big gamble. I could see if

I have had the same problem so I bought the cendence remote control and the patch antenna it still would say poor signal. As soon as I plug the GPS module it imedley went from poor to good and I was in my house and I flew it yesterday and the drone seemed to be more stable and respond better. For $35 dollars it's not a big gamble. I could see if
I think it's something that you should have anyway because it improves your singnal for $35 dollars it's worth it to spend 3 thousand dollars on just the drone $35 investment is worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla