Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What do you think???

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
PLEASE, disregard the cutting, I just threw these clips together! not telling a story here, Just testing out some settings with the camera and also some LUT's as well as Colorista filters and 2:35 widescreen settings...! wanted to know what you guys think of this color correction and color grading/filtering??? I am still trying to figure out the settings I like on the camera and post processing correction and filtering...!

Reactions: Mete
PLEASE, disregard the cutting, I just threw these clips together! not telling a story here, Just testing out some settings with the camera and also some LUT's as well as Colorista filters and 2:35 widescreen settings...! wanted to know what you guys think of this color correction and color grading/filtering??? I am still trying to figure out the settings I like on the camera and post processing correction and filtering...!

you like to go close to things!

Nice video dude

Did you have FPV with this?

you like to go close to things!

Nice video dude

Haha! Yes, I like shots where you can see objects in play to show perspective and give the viewer feeling of motion and camera movement, but these shots were just playing around and I wasn't trying for a good shot, mostly just capturing images to try out the camera settings and post processing. I was mostly flying by LOS and watching back and forth on my screen to just make sure the shot was framed right and also panning using my finger on the dial while dollying across using the cyclic stick. It's fun to do these shots all on my own cause I feel like I have a lot going on, but I'd like to incorporate a camera op at some point to make these shots look a little cleaner! Thanks for the comment! You saying, "you like to get close to things" was this a good comment??? Haha!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD