Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What does gimbal configuration 1-3 do?

Reaction score

Completely undocumented and I can see no difference no matter what values I enter.

I dont see any effect for gimbal speed with the gimbal advanced configuration settings. When I turn the plane with my hand it always does the same in the same speed no matter set to 0 or 100

Completely undocumented and I can see no difference no matter what values I enter.

I dont see any effect for gimbal speed with the gimbal advanced configuration settings. When I turn the plane with my hand it always does the same in the same speed no matter set to 0 or 100

They are "saved presets" for your gimbal speeds[emoji6]

It relates to the sensitivity of the stick control orders, not how it reacts to movements. You can save 3 presets if you have different operators so they can just choose "their" preset when they come for a job instead of reconfiguring.

So they apply only to the sticks on the second remote, and not the dial wheel on the left of the primary remote?
How does the second remote operator choose between the presets? Through the same menu in which they are defined?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44