Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What the hell? Is your Google broken?

Reaction score
If I see one more thread about which tablet someone should buy.... I'm going to puke. Search people.... Look up at the top. Right where it says "search"... Try that first. Every single day there is another new post asking the same **** questions. It makes it take longer for people to find information, including the people asking those questions.
If you can't find it here, try Google. If you can't find it there, then ask away. Stop being lazy and littering the forum.

Okay, I'm done now. Carry on.

image.jpg

Do you mean this one?

search.jpg

Not trying to start a fight or anything, but I wanted to point out the irony of you making a post on a subject (searching before you post) that has been posted multiple times already, complaining about people making posts that have been posted multiple times already.

I wasn't asking a question that has been answered a thousand times already. I was posting my opinion and suggestion. By all means, if you enjoy seeing the thread "what tablet works and what should I buy" several times a day then I'll keep my opinion to myself.

if you enjoy seeing the thread "what tablet works and what should I buy" several times a day then I'll keep my opinion to myself.
We don't, but at least it has a point and is useful. We however even less enjoy seeing several useless threads about "searching before posting" in the same day like the 3 active right now with yours.

http://www.inspirepilots.com/thread...u-have-a-query-use-search-function-please.562
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/look-before-you-post.1009

Reactions: Joola
use this forum however you want.. don't let the self appointed moderators push you around. .to each his own...I'm pro choice. .
this statement isn't directed at anyone person. ..tdp..

Self appointed moderators are simply using the forum however they want to ***** at another self appointed moderator - nothing wrong here ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207