Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Whats props you using and why.

What props you using

• QR props

Votes: 40 53.3%
  • Self tightening props with lock

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • Others

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
hi Carlo,
i was not aware you bought what you have. can you give me a link on where you got yours?
cheers
Martin

Here is the link;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161725501206?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
$_57.JPG

Reactions: mdomeny
I have been using carbon fiber self tighteners from Maytech for 200 hours + with no problems. They have just brought out a new range of CF QR with an aluminum hub. I have not used them, but will be ordering some to test. Yina will help you out, she is lovely.

Yina Zhang
Maytech Electronics Co., Ltd.
www.maytech.cn
Tel: 86-21-56165310
Wechat: 13641677389
WhatsApp:+8613641677389
FB: www.facebook.com/maytech.cn
TW: https://twitter.com/MaytechRCModel

Reactions: Cassiel
I have been using carbon fiber self tighteners from Maytech for 200 hours + with no problems. They have just brought out a new range of CF QR with an aluminum hub. I have not used them, but will be ordering some to test. Yina will help you out, she is lovely.

Yina Zhang
www.maytech.cn
TW: https://twitter.com/MaytechRCModel

Hi Craig, you will love the Alloy Hubs with the QR props quick setup and piece of mind, from what I can tell there a bit quitter that always a plus as well.

Hi Craig, you will love the Alloy Hubs with the QR props quick setup and piece of mind, from what I can tell there a bit quitter that always a plus as well.
Cheers Carlo. Good to hear. I'm gonna throw their new 250 racing quad into the order as well, cos you can never have too many toys, right ?

I put my props on when I bought mine (with locks), bought a large pelican case to hold my back up phantom 2 and an Inspire with the props on in landing mode.
It works great it holds two controllers,4 48s and extra gear as well as two screens with hoods on. Big but quite perfect to get set up fast.

You may have seen this from DJI ...

Dear DJI Customer,

At DJI we are dedicated to creating the world’s most advanced flying platforms and camera stabilization systems. This dedication extends to our desire to provide quality products that go above and beyond the needs of our customers.

However, it has come to our attention that non-DJI authorized mounting plates for the 1345S Quick-Release Propellers for the DJI Inspire 1 are being sold online by non-authorized vendors.

Please note that using non-DJI authorized mounting plates may severely damage the aircraft’s propellers, lead to potential safety issues due to the lack of self-lubrication, or cause damage through their rough surfaces, hardness and sharp edges.

For safety reasons, we strongly recommend using only official DJI mounting plates available at http://store.dji.com/.

Safety Note
To avoid damaging your propellers and mounting plates during locking and unlocking, gently press down on a propeller’s central nut while it is being secured or removed.

If you release or attach a propeller too often without pressing down on the central nut, the locking structure may be damaged.

If the propeller can be removed without you having to press down on the central nut, then either the propeller or the mounting plate may have become worn, and should be replaced before flying the Inspire 1 again.

Please strictly follow the instructions in the user manual to replace and install damaged parts.

We highly recommend using a torque wrench to install the mounting plates and set the screw torque between 0.5 Nm to 0.8 Nm.

Thank you for your understanding.
DJI

DJI ... YOU ARE A JOKE

IF YOU MADE PRODUCTS THAT DIDN'T BREAK, FAIL, AND FALL OUT OF THE SKY WE WOULD NOT BE GOING TO AFTER MARKET MANUFACTURES TO FIX THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU SHOULD BE FIXING !!!!!

(YES I AM YELLING AT YOU DJI)

Just using the ones that came with it, the self tightening ones. And when I heard they arent making them anymore contacted my local distributor and bought the remaining eight sets that he had :)

Yina Zhang
www.maytech.cn
TW: Maytech RC Model (@MaytechRCModel) | Twitter
Beautiful and Kind girl.

DJI ... YOU ARE A JOKE

IF YOU MADE PRODUCTS THAT DIDN'T BREAK, FAIL, AND FALL OUT OF THE SKY WE WOULD NOT BE GOING TO AFTER MARKET MANUFACTURES TO FIX THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU SHOULD BE FIXING !!!!!

(YES I AM YELLING AT YOU DJI)

Hmm. If DJI made products that wouldn't break, fail, and fall out of the sky we absolutely could not afford them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters