Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

When will these things just in stock

Reaction score
If in a week, after many reports come in that the Inspire and the software is doing well, I decided to buy, where would that put me in terms of waiting? Would I receive the case free too? When will these things just be in stock for everyone to buy and receive without 'rounds' of orders?

You'll have to wait. The second round its sold and there's no estimated shipping date. Even those whom preorder the inspire 1 with a second remote controller and are on the first round will have to wait for it to be delivered separately and DJI hasn't state when will that happen. There will be stock but not on the near future. I wanted to buy one from BH and they told me there wont be stock of the inspire 1 at least for now. Anyway I bought it from a local retailer here in Mexico and I'm receiving my inspire 1 on January 9th. :)

Citation is based on a post over at rcgroups of a IM conversation with DJI. It's in the big thread somewhere.

i am calling a few dealers now also...just trying to get a feel....
have a good idea that I might get one sooner than later!

Not me. There's an indication that if you order today you'll miss even round two and be in round three.

Hi

I ordered yesterday on amazon and my inspire went out yesterday. i have a tracking number. I used sonic copters

I ended up putting a 100 dollar deposit on one from uav last night. No one else seemed to offer anything like that. Well, the two places I quireied anyway. I just don't want to pay in full, wait a month or more, and start making payments on something that hasn't arrived yet. A deposit to get a spot seems right on for me. When it ships, rock and roll. If something happens along the way and I want to bail, refundable deposit. Cool beans.

I see three listings for the single RC inspire from drone source. Two of the listings say pre order. One of them says in stock. So, which is it? Is the in stock one a pre production unit? Something ain't jiving.

many dealers have them in stock...just look on facebook...
i ordered mine today and will get it tomorrow

Just picked up my inspire from sure Rc super nice guys it's a actual store and will also be a dji authorized repair center. They have about 25 inspires in stock. If you want one that's the place t go.

Just picked up my inspire from sure Rc super nice guys it's a actual store and will also be a dji authorized repair center. They have about 25 inspires in stock. If you want one that's the place t go.

I ordered from Atlanta Hobby 11/19. Very reputable dealer (also authorized repairs) with large phantom/DJI business. As of this morning, they have yet to receive notice from DJI on when orders will ship. This is after receiving an email from DJI that the first round, ( that was me) would go out by end of year. There is no logic to the way DJI is handling this. The CEO has called DJI directly and can't get an answer. I am increasingly frustrated, and considering canceling my order.

Who has batteries in stock? I understand the high capacity batteries are not available yet so I will settle for the 4500s for now. Would like to order ASAP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry