Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Why are there so many people off loading their Inspire 2

Reaction score
amazing... I thought it was about that size. It's evidently very pixel dense for the resolution you indicated above post. Much smaller pixels than a FF.

These new technologies continues to amaze me. At times I'm still in awe in the size of digital image files and the level of manipulation that can be performed. Remember when digital first hit consumer level availability.... everyone compared it to film and how inaccurate, low performance, slow to process, the digital was in comparison to capture the light and the blinking of the cache light writing a single image to memory, and now just a short 20 yrs later it's awesome.
I used to process color negatives and print them up to 16X20 in my basement back in the late 80's and early 90's. Maybe that is the cause of my head twitch :), I am glad to no longer work with those chemicals.

Reaction score
I used to process color negatives and print them up to 16X20 in my basement back in the late 80's and early 90's. Maybe that is the cause of my head twitch :), I am glad to no longer work with those chemicals.
Very true... but do remember the excitement or frustration watching it develope (BW)

Reactions: SanCap
Reaction score
Actually that's successfully be done with great results. It was moved to lighter ships for a better fit in the role... but ultra sharp, high zoom, mounted above rotor gear or belly.

Played with UH for bit, then over to BellJet - the OH58, and later to the AH64.
But the UH1B & UH1D did experiment with observation cameras while experimenting with mounting various armaments.
Oh yeah, the AH64 would carry a better camera than any consumer drone I assume.

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's me, but I have noticed recently a lot of Inspire 2 rigs going on eBay in the UK.
Just wondering if the industry has reached saturation point and there isn't enough work so people are shifting them? Or are people getting a Mavic 2 and ditching the wobbly old I2?

Many thanks to those who reply.

Phil
I, for one, am pretty happy with the way my I2 flies. I don't find it to be wobbly. I suspect that some people who are intrigued with the capabilities of thermal sensors and cannot afford to keep their their I2 and also purchase a whole 'nuther platform for thermal options are simply re-investing in the "next" platform and trying to recoup some of what they've spent on the I2. Having a taste for expensive goods is one thing; being able to afford them is something else.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sputnik1985