Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

wish me luck

Reaction score
just ordered a Inspire 1 thats not working the issue described as beeping from a rear motor . 249$ for the AC with case props 1 battery . already did some searching and i can see a few issues that has the same beeping motor situation keeping my fingers crossed .. I also wanted to ask if theres a legit way to decode the serial number . I found a page but only tells me the build date no the model . Is there a way to get accurate info with the serial number ????

just ordered a Inspire 1 thats not working the issue described as beeping from a rear motor . 249$ for the AC with case props 1 battery . already did some searching and i can see a few issues that has the same beeping motor situation keeping my fingers crossed .. I also wanted to ask if theres a legit way to decode the serial number . I found a page but only tells me the build date no the model . Is there a way to get accurate info with the serial number ????
QR code on the back of the Inspire will tell u the serial number and make and with the issue upload a video make it much easier to help

I did get a picture of the Serial number sticker in the back and manage to get the build date not the model . Soon as it arrives ill post a video of it see what the issue may be ..

Reactions: Rattydude77

Unless you already have experience with an I1 and have other equipment pertaining to the I1 I would choose a newer option. Do you already have spare batteries? What cameras do you have or what comes with your package?

The serial number isn't really relevant unless you need to know if it is a V1 or Pro, both of which can be updated thru firmware.

What is your planned use for this?

Unless you already have experience with an I1 and have other equipment pertaining to the I1 I would choose a newer option. Do you already have spare batteries? What cameras do you have or what comes with your package?

The serial number isn't really relevant unless you need to know if it is a V1 or Pro, both of which can be updated thru firmware.

What is your planned use for this?
As of today I just have 2 batteries . No camera or remote yet wish reminds me to ask another question. I keep seeing inspire 1 remotes on OfferUp locally (Los Angeles area)for 100 to 150$ and notice there’s a couple of different models , is there a specific model I should look for ? You asked what I plan on using this? Among other things I have a YouTube channel my videos are mostly car related , in the past I had got the chance to use/help on shoots with this and the I2 and liked the results . That and other reasons had sparked the idea of getting one .

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop