Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Would love to see others Creations!

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I figured I would start a thread for other people's aerial videos no matter what platform. I would love to see some your work :) positive the Threads are always fun no need to bash others just share what we enjoy to do and that is flying and recording the beautiful sky :)

Last edited:
Here is one video that makes me so excited about the inspires performance!!!! So many people underestimate the power of the phantom platform!!! As we were preparing for our Aruba trip last year I wanted to take it but was extremely hesitant because of the constant 20-30mph trade winds that blow there.. I finally caved and took it!! About thirty minutes after getting off the plane I knew it was time to try it out!! I dragged my case to the beach and as I was getting the phantom ready the wind blew my pelican case with 5 batteries and other accessories straight off the bench it was sitting on!! I thought to myself that I was about to make a mistake but man was I wrong!!! The phantom performed flawlessly and never did I feel like I was not in control!! That being said I really know how to fly it and had to drop it into ATTI mode a few times to overpower strong winds but never did it scare me!! With the inspires capabilities I'm really excited about it!!!

Here is one video that makes me so excited about the inspires performance!!!! So many people underestimate the power of the phantom platform!!! As we were preparing for our Aruba trip last year I wanted to take it but was extremely hesitant because of the constant 20-30mph trade winds that blow there.. I finally caved and took it!! About thirty minutes after getting off the plane I knew it was time to try it out!! I dragged my case to the beach and as I was getting the phantom ready the wind blew my pelican case with 5 batteries and other accessories straight off the bench it was sitting on!! I thought to myself that I was about to make a mistake but man was I wrong!!! The phantom performed flawlessly and never did I feel like I was not in control!! That being said I really know how to fly it and had to drop it into ATTI mode a few times to overpower strong winds but never did it scare me!! With the inspires capabilities I'm really excited about it!!!

Truly awesome footage Jplayer ;) we have a trip planned to the Camans this summer and cannot wait to capture some shots with the Inspire!! I really loved how you slowed it down over the waves! Did you shoot it at high frame rate then slow down in editing?

Yup, shot those at 1080 60p on the GP 3+ black.. Then slowed down 50% in edit!! It's a lot of fun to fly in beautiful places!! When I first got it I loved to fly around my house but after shooting in some awesome places it's now kind of depressing to fly around the house!!! LOL

Yup, shot those at 1080 60p on the GP 3+ black.. Then slowed down 50% in edit!! It's a lot of fun to fly in beautiful places!! When I first got it I loved to fly around my house but after shooting in some awesome places it's now kind of depressing to fly around the house!!! LOL
I am definitely tired of spinning around the House lol

Took mine on a family vacation. Aerial video San Juan Island Inspire 1 4k:

Pretty sure the video answers this question at 1:18 but we're were you flying dual operators? Some of the tracking of the lighthouse/chapel was great and is one of the things I'm pretty excited about.. I purchased the one controller model but a friend of mine purchased one also so if we are together we will have the option of doing dual control!

Wish I would have seen this one before I posted my thread! Here's a flight cruising through the Big Otter Creek here in VA with my Inspire 1. Enjoy!

Also check out these using my Phantom 2 w/ GoPro HERO 3+ Black

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla

WOW. That was soooo beautiful. You brought a grown man to tears.

We have been using an S800 for our motor sport TV productions, but have just sold it in favour of the Inspire not least because it flies at a faster speed. I fly the aircraft at max speed at various circuits throughout the UK, especially down long straights. The video here is an example from one of the programmes filmed with the S800, flying within a virtual "box" without flying over the track itself, which is not permitted by the motor sport association at heights less than 200ft.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop