Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB "Bricked" or NW Inspire 1 TB47 Battery...Found one!

Reaction score
Hey...

I am looking to buy a non-working TB47 battery for the Inspire 1. I simply want to take it apart and have a close look at everything, so I don't want to spend a lot of $$$, lol. I'm just curious as to the components, etc.

> If you have one cheap, I'll pay a little for it plus some shipping. Thanks!

I've got a broken TB48. It was fine then showed 2 lights (IIRC) for a few days then died and now won't charge or turn on.

I'm in the UK so postage might make it a bit too expensive. Let me know if that's of any use though

why don't you check the battery mod thread... i posted video microscope pics and photoshoped them together... (pcb) on you tube there are some videos of guys taking them apart step by step and even in the thread i mentioned are detailed pics of it being taken apart.

why spend money on sth you can check and learn from absolutley free of charge?
just my 2c - at the end of the day it is of course your soley decision.
cheers
Martin

Reactions: DG1989
Hey...

I am looking to buy a non-working TB47 battery for the Inspire 1. I simply want to take it apart and have a close look at everything, so I don't want to spend a lot of $$$, lol. I'm just curious as to the components, etc.

> If you have one cheap, I'll pay a little for it plus some shipping. Thanks!
I have some New dead on arrival batteries $40 each

Hey everyone, I found a couple of batteries close to where I live. Thanks for the input! Have a great week! K

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude