Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Looking for a spare part for Zenmuse X5 WM610 Gimbal Yaw Driver v2 pcb

Reaction score
Im looking for a spare board that sits on top of YAW motor on Zenmuse x5 and x5r
WM610 Gimbal Driver v2

IMG_7222.jpg
IMG_7226.JPG

this was topic for my old thread, where I looked for yaw connect board which i successfully bought from user DroneTed (great guy)

I know this thread should probably go to Classifieds section but I have insufficient privileges to post threads there.
Anyway, I broke my Zenmuse X5, yaw motor. Have managed to weld it, but another part that I need can't be found anywhere on internet, so Im looking to find it here.
I need "WM610 YAW CONNECT V3" pcb board, It can be found on top of every zenmuse X5 and X3 camera, but for some reason DJI doesn't sell it as spare part.
If anyone have a spare part, I would be more than happy to buy it.

Last edited:
I know this thread should probably go to Classifieds section but I have insufficient privileges to post threads there.
Anyway, I broke my Zenmuse X5, yaw motor. Have managed to weld it, but another part that I need can't be found anywhere on internet, so Im looking to find it here.
I need "WM610 YAW CONNECT V3" pcb board, It can be found on top of every zenmuse X5 and X3 camera, but for some reason DJI doesn't sell it as spare part.
If anyone have a spare part, I would be more than happy to buy it.
View attachment 26386
Have moved it for you.

What’s your location?

If it is the same as the x3 , I am sure that I have it.
that would be great.
I can't find any info about differences between x3 and x5 yaw driver board on internet.
Here is the picture of the back of pcb, "WM610 Gimbal Driver v2". If you can compare with the one you got, it would be great.
And Droneted you're life saver for the second time :)

IMG_7230.JPG

whole story - After hard landing, yaw motor broke. I fixed yaw shaft, changed both connectors between Inspire and Zenmuse (wm610 gimbal connect and wm610 yaw connect v3)
Gimbal was still completely dead, app says it was not connected, gimbal was limp and there was no video feed.
After that I changed flat cable, I have marked properly indexing nut. Turn on the Inspire, x5 initialized properly, camera was centered, I had controls via rc and video feed was fine.
Than I turned it off and turn back on and it started behaving like crazy. After that I remove cover from yaw motor, turn indexing nut by 1mm left and turn it back 1mm right (basically just move a little bit and back to first position) and camera worked again, after new turning off/on, there was crazy dance again. I had to do every time the same procedure to get the camera working and after 3 days I can't get it to work at all, just violent moves, video feed still works.

I suppose it could be the sensor. Usually that problem is the magnet nut not set correctly on the yaw. It has to be about perfect. Takes a lot of playing around. It does look like it is very close. I guess I would try the esc sensor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop