Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X3 not spinning as easy/ no image

Reaction score
a few weeks ago I was filming and had to move wuickly to another area of the site so i placed the built craft in my car, but as i went over a bump the craft slipped and was then resting on the camera during transit. The gimbal seemed a little stiff i.e. didnt spin as freely at the time. When i powered it up it said gimball motor overloaded.
As i had a spare i used that instead.

I've attempted to use this camera again and it powers up, spins, moves up and down but i have no image, the camera function on the right of the app is grey so i cant record or change modes. I've reset all settings, recalibrated etc but still no joy.

DJI "Support" said its out of warranty and didn't want to even know.

Is there anything i can do?

a few weeks ago I was filming and had to move wuickly to another area of the site so i placed the built craft in my car, but as i went over a bump the craft slipped and was then resting on the camera during transit. The gimbal seemed a little stiff i.e. didnt spin as freely at the time. When i powered it up it said gimball motor overloaded.
As i had a spare i used that instead.

I've attempted to use this camera again and it powers up, spins, moves up and down but i have no image, the camera function on the right of the app is grey so i cant record or change modes. I've reset all settings, recalibrated etc but still no joy.

DJI "Support" said its out of warranty and didn't want to even know.

Is there anything i can do?

Doesn’t hurt to give the gimbal Contacts a good going over, since it was bumped jarred[emoji106] possibly a contact issue..

Doesn’t hurt to give the gimbal Contacts a good going over, since it was bumped jarred[emoji106] possibly a contact issue..
Have the same problem how do you best reccomend re aligning the contact pins?

Have the same problem how do you best reccomend re aligning the contact pins?
did you ever fix this problem? I'm selling my inspire so hoping to get the camera working. i dismantled the parts, used electronic cleaner and clipped back in all ribbon cables but same issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nick23