Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 is stuck on aircraft

Reaction score
I received my I1 Pro yesterday. Installed the X5 onto the aircraft per the directions. Flew 10-12 batteries today with no issues. Went to remove the X5 to put it back in landing mode and it will not release from it's mount. The lock/unlock ring doesn't seem to want to turn very easily and when you apply pressure it will not turn fully to the unlock line. The camera and gimbal still work perfectly but I can't get it off to put back in the case. Any suggestions? I have checked and everything is lined up perfectly and it is installed per the owners manual directions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It sounds like you just have a snug fit with the x5. I had one come in a few days ago that was really tight but I just put a little constant pressure on the unlock/lock ring and presto chango it worked. The first one I had like this scared the crap out of me. I really think you are ok with it. It just needs some coaxing. Just a little more pressure than 2 finger tight. Just my own thoughts!!! I hope this helps, let me know if you get it resolved.

Respectfully
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

I received my I1 Pro yesterday. Installed the X5 onto the aircraft per the directions. Flew 10-12 batteries today with no issues. Went to remove the X5 to put it back in landing mode and it will not release from it's mount. The lock/unlock ring doesn't seem to want to turn very easily and when you apply pressure it will not turn fully to the unlock line. The camera and gimbal still work perfectly but I can't get it off to put back in the case. Any suggestions? I have checked and everything is lined up perfectly and it is installed per the owners manual directions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yeah, mine is real tight as well and feels like it's not going to come off at all, but it does.

Wow, 10-12 batteries on your first day flying -- I did one. I've been out 3 times in 2+ weeks and have flown a total of 9 batteries.

Brian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz