Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 Lens Issues

Reaction score
I just sold my X5 along with the original lens, and Olympus 14-42 and a Panasonic lens. All worked fine when I shipped them out but the buyer has had nothing but problems with it, as it keeps giving him a can't recognize lens error. He has cleaned all of the electrical contacts on the camera, drone and mount but is still getting the error.

Has anyone here had similar problems? Any help on possible solutions?

Yes, I believe so. Buyer may have gotten it working but I'm interested in any thoughts on fixes or anyone else that has had this problem.

I just sold my X5 along with the original lens, and Olympus 14-42 and a Panasonic lens. All worked fine when I shipped them out but the buyer has had nothing but problems with it, as it keeps giving him a can't recognize lens error. He has cleaned all of the electrical contacts on the camera, drone and mount but is still getting the error.

Has anyone here had similar problems? Any help on possible solutions?
Has hè tried calibrating the lens?

Sounds like one I got a while back, I could see what the camera saw while mounted on Inspire I, but app said it was not connected and not able to change any settings. Must have cleaned contacts 10 times. Gave up and tried it on an old Osmo handle I had... Worked fine and app let me change any setting. Put it back on the Inspire and now wonder of wonders it had no issues..... I am not sure what happened but thankful it worked. The person I purchased it from had only used it on an Osmo, never on an Inspire. Perhaps the Osmo reset it, it did load new firmware while attached to Osmo but never let me update when attached to Inspire (always said it was up to date). After Osmo update it shows current firmware in the Inspire app.

Did the buyer have the x5 with lens attached to the inspire while starting up?
Must do....
Secondly do an imu calibration.
Hopefully This does the trick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth