Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5R Reader Not Showing - Cant Transfer Files - Please Help!

Reaction score
Website
www.tiddlyfilms.co.uk
Hello all!

I recently bought an Inspire 1 Pro with the X5R camera and wow it is superb. However, unfortunately I cannot get my computer to detect the reader and was wondering if anyone had any tips please? The person I bought it from suggested asking here, as he couldn't remember how he fixed this issue a couple of years ago.

I'm using the latest 2019 model of the MacBook Pro running Mojave. I'm attaching the USB via a small USB C adapter that has worked perfectly for everything else and the seller of the Inspire told me that he transferred files using the same sort of thing recently, without issue. However for me I do not even get the power light and it doesn't show up in Finder or Cinelight.

I would very much appreciate someones help with this!

All the best and many thanks in advance.

Alex

Hello all!

I recently bought an Inspire 1 Pro with the X5R camera and wow it is superb. However, unfortunately I cannot get my computer to detect the reader and was wondering if anyone had any tips please? The person I bought it from suggested asking here, as he couldn't remember how he fixed this issue a couple of years ago.

I'm using the latest 2019 model of the MacBook Pro running Mojave. I'm attaching the USB via a small USB C adapter that has worked perfectly for everything else and the seller of the Inspire told me that he transferred files using the same sort of thing recently, without issue. However for me I do not even get the power light and it doesn't show up in Finder or Cinelight.

I would very much appreciate someones help with this!

All the best and many thanks in advance.

Alex
Have you tried using the search function on the forum?

Hey - thanks for this! I did, but perhaps I was searching in the wrong place because I didn't get these results. Thanks so much - I will look now and hopefully they will help. Alex
No problem - if one of the threads doesn’t answer/solve your problem come back on here and we will try and help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool