Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

x5s Gimbal Occasionaly Creeps Right

rmb

Reaction score
Website
overexposures.net
I was doing some indoor studio testing to review some settings. Basically the I2 was on a table top. I have noticed this before, but was hopping that the new firmware update would fix it (it didn't) that every once and a while the camera will slowly begin panning to the right. It eventually stops, but I have noticed it in the air as well. Anyone else?

We have seen and read about this. You are correct that it still continues after the new FW. Hopefully it will be addressed in a future FW update.

The new FW did give us the option to reset Yaw and Pitch of the gimbal at the same time, that helps but did not fix the problem.

Some people say to do a cold IMU calibration and claimed that fixed the problem.

As I have been told many times by many folks to NEVER recalibrate unless you are told to by the app. I am reluctant. That said would you clarify what you mean by a "Cold" calibration. Is that something different?
thanks,
rb

When I say cold I mean do not do the calibration after flying, adjusting settings or if the Inspire has been in a warm room. Set it in the coolest room you have overnight. Start everything up and go directly to the calibration page and start the calibration immediately. Some people have gone as far as chilling the Inspire for a short amount of time before the calibration procedure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla