Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X7 banding issue

Reaction score
I am working down in the West Indies with my Inspire 2 X7 (latest firmware) and I was out on a boat filming another boat and had a strange banding issue occur. I was able to reset the drone and get rid of the banding temporarily but then it returned. This was shooting in pro-res video mode. I saw it flash a frame or two in an earlier clip then it went nuts and covered the entire clip. Working with the bird now and started it up with no issues visible on the monitor. Any idea whats causing this? If I need to send to DJI for a replacement? Thanks (image attached) Im a bit worried. Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 5.12.31 AM.png

We have had a client with a slightly different issue (but similar look) on an X5S and he sent it back to DJI - the problem was ultimately with the Cinecore and not the camera.

Hi, good to know, I had just the same issue 2 days ago with X5s during two of 50 sequences. it went away after a lens change.

cheers

I love the x5s camera it's an awesome camera and I'm waiting for the 45 mm I want to ask what anyone thinks of the 45 mm I have the 15 mm and I wanted to know can you zoom in with the 45 mm.
We really like the longer focal lengths. 25mm, 45mm, etc. These focal lengths get away from the stereotypical drone look and create some great compositions. I am not sure what is going on with your other equipment - if we can do anything to help just let us know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry