Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Xenmuse XT image inverted upside down

Reaction score
Good day. Has anyone updated their xenmuse xt on inspire 1 v2 and after the update on the DJI GO app the image is upside down? Reaching out to DJI but checking here also.... Tried reflashing firmware. Tried camera on another bird. Tried another camera on this bird and its fine... Try this camera on another bird still upside down..... Tried 3 or 4 tablets, cords, batteries, you name it... Help!

Not to be funny,but why upgrading?Don't know why people always upgrade.I'm verry happy with my firmware wich now runs almost 2 years.Don't need all the b*llshit wich has come to the I1 over the last years.So that means in my case,no lower speed.no flightrestrictions etc.Hope you find a solution.I also will search the web and if I find anything will let you know.
Happy flying anyway(it still give me a lot of pleasure,that "old "Inspire 1)

Not to be funny,but why upgrading?Don't know why people always upgrade.I'm verry happy with my firmware wich now runs almost 2 years.Don't need all the b*llshit wich has come to the I1 over the last years.So that means in my case,no lower speed.no flightrestrictions etc.Hope you find a solution.I also will search the web and if I find anything will let you know.
Happy flying anyway(it still give me a lot of pleasure,that "old "Inspire 1)
Hey is there anyway you could send me a copy of the previous firmware version? I am going nuts since the last update (I have stopped updating any of my other equipment but for some reason decided to update my xt and now it records to the sd card at an extremely compressed rate) like a 9 min video is saved as a 3 min video and I cant get any answers from dji.

Hey is there anyway you could send me a copy of the previous firmware version? I am going nuts since the last update (I have stopped updating any of my other equipment but for some reason decided to update my xt and now it records to the sd card at an extremely compressed rate) like a 9 min video is saved as a 3 min video and I cant get any answers from dji.
I have to look for my old app and firmware.If i have it you will get it.But a "Google "can help you anyway .Let you know

I have to look for my old app and firmware.If i have it you will get it.But a "Google "can help you anyway .Let you know
Yeah I tried searching previous versions and all I have come up with is the new version. Thanks for looking though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar