Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Z3 yaw movement

Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone would have any thoughts on this?
I have bought a z3 to run on the Inspire 1 and I'm struggling to get the camera to yaw using the sticks. You can control the Pitch and Roll, but the yaw has no affect. Likewise if I change the pitch/yaw on C2 the roller will change the pitch but not the yaw. Weirdly the yaw works when pressing the screen and waiting for the white dot and then dragging the dot left or right.
I attached the z3 to my Osmo and this does the same, the joystick will allow pitch but no yaw. however the onscreen function will allow it.

I have now run the X5R sensor on the Inspire and that behaves as I would expect. I have also selected the paper plane icon and pressed free movement. None of which make any difference to the control of the yaw

Does anyone know an answer?

Thanks in advance
1f642.png
:)

Well I have solved the problem...

I put the z3 back on the osmo and went into the settings on there. Within the gimbal settings there is a section for pan and pitch for the joystick. The pan speed was set to 0, so on increasing it to 10 and putting the z3 back on the Inspire it all seems to work fine now.

8 hours of my life wasted!!

Well I have solved the problem...

I put the z3 back on the osmo and went into the settings on there. Within the gimbal settings there is a section for pan and pitch for the joystick. The pan speed was set to 0, so on increasing it to 10 and putting the z3 back on the Inspire it all seems to work fine now.

8 hours of my life wasted!!
Hey...YOU figured it out. There is satisfaction in that !!

Reactions: ROKImaging

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly36