Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1.11 X3 Downgrade

DJI governed the speed back to the low 40's with on of the versions. I want to get back to where it flies in the 60's mph.

Unless you have a tail wind, the Inspire 1 will NOT fly 65 mph. I was able to hit 65 mph in ATTI mode with an 18 mph tail wind. I was running FW version 1.08.xx and still run that version to this day. I don't know who told you that the Inspire 1 flies 65 mph. Unless you modify the FW (which IS possible), she basically flies about 45 mph (in ATTI mode).

D

It is my understanding that the earlier versions of the I1 would get into the 60's. Then DJI detuned them with FW. I have communicated with someone that can do it with a mod, but he is being a little slow, so I am exploring other options. But it can be done!! I'm getting 42 now in P mode. Bolton

It is my understanding that the earlier versions of the I1 would get into the 60's.

Do you know which version? Specifically, which FW version? I've been running FW v1.08.xx forever and can only achieve 60+ mph in ATTI mode with a strong tail wind.

Then DJI detuned them with FW. I have communicated with someone that can do it with a mod,

Modding the FW is what I would do if I felt I needed my Inspire 1 to fly over 65 MPH. But so far, I just haven't needed that mod.

but he is being a little slow, so I am exploring other options. But it can be done!!

It absolutely can be done. But not by simply rolling back firmware.

I'm getting 42 now in P mode. Bolton

Yep...that's about right.

D

that's what I'm trying to figure out. Hey, I may have it wrong that DJI did it thru a FW upgrade. Maybe it was detuned from the gitgo. I can mod my Mav thru NoLimitDronez and I get 50+ out of it!

that's what I'm trying to figure out. Hey, I may have it wrong that DJI did it thru a FW upgrade. Maybe it was detuned from the gitgo. I can mod my Mav thru NoLimitDronez and I get 50+ out of it!

Modding your drone isn't the same as simply rolling back the firmware.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido