Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1.2.0 Now has the Phantom layout for telemetry

Reaction score
Since updating to 1.2.0 on iOS, I no longer have the radar in the lower left corner and the map in lower right. I have the map in lower left corner with a tiny radar in the top-right corner of the map, like on Phantom 3. Also the circular gauges for V/S and H/S are gone and I only have the HS and VS readouts along the bottom... like on P3P.

All the other functionality for the I1 is normal. And it works ok, just prefer the original I1 layout for the app.

Anyone else notice this?

My map is still lower right, not connect to craft, 1.2.0 iOs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My map is still lower right, not connect to craft, 1.2.0

Thanks for reply. I deleted and reinstalled the app. Didn't help.

I'm going to try it out on iPad air. IPad air doesn't work well with I1 simulator so I don't trust it for flight on Inspire. Using iPhone 6 Plus.

It seems like the app is confused as to which layout to use, the Inspire layout or Phantom layout. So much for using one device for different platforms.

Since updating to 1.2.0 on iOS, I no longer have the radar in the lower left corner and the map in lower right. I have the map in lower left corner with a tiny radar in the top-right corner of the map, like on Phantom 3. Also the circular gauges for V/S and H/S are gone and I only have the HS and VS readouts along the bottom... like on P3P.

All the other functionality for the I1 is normal. And it works ok, just prefer the original I1 layout for the app.

Anyone else notice this?
I have seen a similar report elsewhere. However, for me nothing has changed. Using 1.2.0 on an iPad Air 2 with my I1, the radar is still in lower left and map/camera in lower right. The V/S and H/S are to the right of the 'radar'.

Mine done this, but I touched something on the map on the left and it sorted itself and went to the right.

I have seen a similar report elsewhere. However, for me nothing has changed. Using 1.2.0 on an iPad Air 2 with my I1, the radar is still in lower left and map/camera in lower right. The V/S and H/S are to the right of the 'radar'.

Thanks. I liked having the dedicated radar on lower left as compared to the P3. Since it has happened to others there must be a switch somewhere that I'm missing. Will scour every pixel of the display tonight!

Thanks for all the help everyone; I think this is a rare problem. Also I can't find anything that would switch the layout between the I1 interface and the P3 interface. One last thing to try before I wipe the phone, is to connect the app to my P3 and back to I1 to see if that does anything.

Also I guess it's time to try actual flying with my iPad Air (not 2) since it has the correct layout. I just don't like the enormity of the RC with an iPad Air hanging off of it. And I'm not in a mood to spend $400 on a new Mini. That money is for batteries :)

To close the loop on this discussion. I erased the 6 Plus with no change. It continued to use the Phantom type layout with the Inspire so it must be the default for non-tablet devices.

Today I used the iPad Air with two batteries and no issues. The iPad Air used the preferred-by-me Inspire app layout. So it is what it is.

I have an inspire 1 and NVIDIA shield and both the radar and video are now on the left. Much prefer one on left and one on the right (especially if using goggles).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido