Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2 Each DJI inspire 1for sale

Reaction score
I have the following for sale;
1. Inspire 1 V1 mod to V2 gimbal mount, with,x3 camera gimbal, 2ea TB47 battery's with charger, sets of props, controllers, set of filters, GCP case(ready to fly), DJI manual. Asking $1095 plus $40 shipped to lower USA(750)
2. Inspire 1 V1, mod to V2 gimbal mount, with X3 camera/gimbal, 2 ea TB47 battery\s, charger, controller, manual, harness, set of props and original case, asking $895 plus $30 shipping to lower USA(650)
Contact Dave Tracy, email [email protected], cell 702-305-8679
Reason for selling is am going blind(Macular Degeneration), I also have a lot ,of extra parts I will sell, pictures available on request, I will guarntee everything is excellent condition/ US dollars, located in NV

Last edited:
1. Inspire 1 V1 mod +V2 gimbal mount, with,x3 camera gimbal, 2ea TB47 battery's with charger, sets of props, controllers, set of filters, GCP case(ready to fly), DJI manual. Asking $1095 plus $40 shipped to lower USA(750)
2. Inspire 1 V2 with X3 camera /gimbal, 2ea TB47 battery's with charger, controller, set of filters, set of props, GCP case(ready to fly), DJI manual.
Asking $1095 plus $40 shipped to lower USA(751)
3. Inspire 1 V1 modified to V2, with X3 camera/gimbal, 2ea TB47 battery's/ charger, controller, set of props, orig case, flight instructions. Asking $995 shipped to lower USA(650)
Reason for selling is am going blind, I also have a lot ,of extra parts I will sell, pictures available on request, I will guarntee everything is excellent condition/ US dollars, located in NV
Hey Gunner369. So sorry to hear about your condition brother. I'm at the beginning of launching a new service using the I1 and I1Pro. I should now in January if I need more I1's for the business. Gonna archive your info until then. God's Blessings brother. Howard www.airtaccavs.com

1. Inspire 1 V1 mod +V2 gimbal mount, with,x3 camera gimbal, 2ea TB47 battery's with charger, sets of props, controllers, set of filters, GCP case(ready to fly), DJI manual. Asking $1095 plus $40 shipped to lower USA(750)
2. Inspire 1 V2 with X3 camera /gimbal, 2ea TB47 battery's with charger, controller, set of filters, set of props, GCP case(ready to fly), DJI manual.
Asking $1095 plus $40 shipped to lower USA(751)
3. Inspire 1 V1 modified to V2, with X3 camera/gimbal, 2ea TB47 battery's/ charger, controller, set of props, orig case, flight instructions. Asking $995 shipped to lower USA(650)
Reason for selling is am going blind, I also have a lot ,of extra parts I will sell, pictures available on request, I will guarntee everything is excellent condition/ US dollars, located in NV

Hey Gunner, I send you my best wishes. I was in a situation that I thought I could not come back from. With HELP, I have over come. I have faith that you will do the same. Stay AWSOME !

Hey Gunner, I send you my best wishes. I was in a situation that I thought I could not come back from. With HELP, I have over come. I have faith that you will do the same. Stay AWSOME !
Thanks Friend , Its macular degeneration and at age 86 , its doubtful, Merry Christmas
Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotpalaksingh333