Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2nd Controller Firmware N/A.

Reaction score
I have a second controller that I bought with the Inspire 1. Since the beginning i can't connect the second controller, tried upgrading it with all the systems available but still doesn't help.
When trying to downgrade the firmware it tells me that the firmware is not available! (See Picture)
Screenshot_2017-07-16-20-55-47.png

Please help me with this problem!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-16-20-55-47.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-16-20-55-47.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 14
I think the rollback game is over. May be DJI's plan to lock these things down.

I have an I2 and cannot roll it back in the RC either. It offered three versions after the last one I installed (and didn't like!), but if I tried to get back to prior ones, the download runs like it was installing the earlier selection, but it refuses to install and the latest one remains (and maybe it only refreshed the latest one too?). Now it says 'None' and no selection is available.

We should have a way to revert to a prior in case of a bad download or firmware, but don't know if it's possible anymore. My RC partially shut off and disconnected from the drone and tablet both, but the four white LEDs remained on but the leftmost colored one shut off and why I tried to roll it back, but I can't now. Dunno.

SS03.jpg

Reactions: kj_willems

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla