Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3D printed accessories

Hey blade...
I really like the rf-v16 mount you designed!
Really good idea to use a zip tie to attach the mount to the arm
saves weight and is effective. .
Are you going to use your universal mount for your trackimo?
Turbo. .

Blade, is there design software especially for designing 3D objects?

we've been using solidworks for our motorcycle parts. but lately we started using autodesk fusion 360 for our drone parts, it's easier to pickup and cost less (cloud based subscription). you may want to look into that.

Hey operators! !
Received my custom tracker mounts that blade strike made..
super cool blade !!!you got skills! ! Thank you !!
Turbo. .

Last edited:
Hey blade..
just a suggestion. .maybe modify the universal mount to be a bit bigger( for other applications ) and use the zip tie attachment method with two zip ties for redundancy. .
again I'm very impressed with what you created and i appreciate you following through. .
thanks a kazillion...
turbo. .

Hey blade..
just a suggestion. .maybe modify the universal mount to be a bit bigger( for other applications ) and use the zip tie attachment method with two zip ties for redundancy. .
again I'm very impressed with what you created and i appreciate you following through. .
thanks a kazillion...
turbo. .

I could do that.. I will be making one for the trackimo and similar sized devices.

Should you consider making and selling these, count me in for two, one for each side. Could Velcro my Marco polo to one side and Trackimo on the other.

not really what I meant ,I know its value that value I need to know where it can be purchased from and how much

Hey blade..
just got finished installing the rf-v16 and universal mount. .
The universal mount is a great design and functions perfectly. .
even with one strap it's very tight..
maybe this would be the preferred mounting mechanism for the rf-v16. .
the rf-v16 fits very snugly in the mount and is unlikely to fall out..
I'm blown away how cool.these mounts are.. update. .this is an example of how not to mount your GetterBack. .see post below. ..
Turbo. .. 20150305_030032.jpg 20150305_030018.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez