Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3D printed accessories

what device do you use to find the lost inspire and what range do you think it will work at

what device do you use to find the lost inspire and what range do you think it will work at
When using gps tracker there's no range limit as long as you're in cellular coverage area. .
the marco polo rc tracker is good up to two miles in favorable conditions. .
I use a rf-v16 and tk102 trackers along with a locator 8. .
the locator 8 has a max range of 1000 ft in favorable conditions. .
a good combination is a trackimo tracker along with a marco polo rc tracker. .
the trackimo is 140.00usd and comes with a service thats included in the first year subscription then it's 5 dollars a month after the years up..the marco polo rc tracker is 215.00 usd..no service or fees..
turbo. .

Last edited:
please don´t let me die dumb and stupid and tell me what the "blade" is, for is it used and where can I get it from if I would need one?

forget my question... I will take the time, sometime and read the whole thread. thanks though :D

Last edited:
Is anyone can design gimbal holder for I1, so can be used with case that support landing mode?

I noticed your GetterBack. I would remove the zip tie. In your configuration, the "spool" will not eject. If you feel the need to secure the device, zip tie the velcro side.

Just my two cents.

I noticed your GetterBack. I would remove the zip tie. In your configuration, the "spool" will not eject. If you feel the need to secure the device, zip tie the velcro side.

Just my two cents.
Thanks for pointing that out,but I'm not sure what you mean by the zip tie interfering with the spool mechanism. .
would you mind explaining what I did wrong??
Thanks turbo. .

Oh sure.
3D-printed-accessories---Page-2---DJI-Inspire-1-Pilots.png

This is what it looks like when the unit is activated:
getterback---Google-Search.png

So in your picture, the zip tie prevents the top part of the GetterBack from popping off if it ever gets wet.

Here's a video of it in action:

Oh sure.
View attachment 699

This is what it looks like when the unit is activated:
View attachment 700

So in your picture, the zip tie prevents the top part of the GetterBack from popping off if it ever gets wet.

Here's a video of it in action:
Hey thanks for pointing that out!!!! That's really cool!!
I've seen the video a while back and didn't realize how it worked. .
as I'm sure you figured out I thought the top came off and floated up to the top not the bottom portion of the device. .
thanks again
turbo. .

Hey thanks for pointing that out!!!! That's really cool!!
I've seen the video a while back and didn't realize how it worked. .
as I'm sure you figured out I thought the top came off and floated up to the top not the bottom portion of the device. .
thanks again
turbo. .

You are very welcome. I hope you never ever have to use it! I have two strapped on my Inspire just to be safe.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Ive used them and they work!

This was a poor ads 400q frame which crashed into the lake. Recovered and everything but 1 esc and the go pro survived. The go pro actually worked, but the lens go mucked up, go pro was kind enough to replace it at cost pricing.

I personally put 2 on mine. one at the front left left and one on the rear left leg. I would be worried if the quad hit the water and sank up side down then 1 might get stuck in muck or something. Ive also experiences only 1 releasing (not sure what happened) but I will awlays fly with 2

Ive used them and they work!

This was a poor ads 400q frame which crashed into the lake. Recovered and everything but 1 esc and the go pro survived. The go pro actually worked, but the lens go mucked up, go pro was kind enough to replace it at cost pricing.
Thanks for sharing! ! I got all happy when you pulled it out of the water.. pretty cool.. definitely worth the 15 bucks..
turbo. .

I personally put 2 on mine. one at the front left left and one on the rear left leg. I would be worried if the quad hit the water and sank up side down then 1 might get stuck in muck or something. Ive also experiences only 1 releasing (not sure what happened) but I will awlays fly with 2
Good advice. .why not put two getter backs on board. .they're only 15 dollars. .
turbo. .

Hey guys..
I have a bunch of cool ideas for 3d printed stuff and I'm looking for someone with a printer to make stuff with and sell to other inspire operators. .
just a little side stuff for fun and to share with others ..
if you're interested e me ..
turbo. .

I could do that.. I will be making one for the trackimo and similar sized devices.
Blade, I'm very interested in acquiring one of these for the Trackimo. If you are willing to sell one, please let me know and I'll gladly Ppal you the funds to make it happen. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD