Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3rd Remote and Tablet for Client viewing? (2nd Slave)

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm trying not to buy an Atomos monitor + Connex TX/RX for the client to view without standing over the cam ops shoulder.

In my head, I had thought I remembered using 3 remotes (1 master, 2 slaves) with the I1 a few years ago for the client to view. Although that might have just been a dream.

Is this possible with the i2? I tried with 2 cendenci and 1 stock RC, but I couldn't get the 3rd remote as a slave.

Has anybody done this or have any ideas?

thanks in advance.

This question has been asked on DJI's own forums, I believe that at the moment you cannot connect a third remote. They do say that it is 'coming soon' but in DJI speak that could be anything from 6 months to never!

Mark

Reactions: DamesNY
I have a long hdmi that I can hook up to a monitor via a remote. I also use eartec headsets to help if my camera opp isn’t right next to me

Can't see them providing the option for a 3rd remote to allow separate viewing as that would be one less group of customers for their Flight Hub

If you are using an iOS/iPad of some type with the remote you could do a screen mirror to an Apple TV connected to a monitor. You would still have a wire but at least it would not be connected to the remote controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aayushijain873