Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A call for transparency and truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fcc issue was never the point of discussion in this thread. That was posted elsewhere. This thread was calling out moderators as working for DJI and censoring what was being said. All of which is untrue.

I agree with that. Off to find the 1410 thread :)

I agree with Chnjab. There are ones on this forum that bash others that are putting a lot of hours into research and bringing real issues up for discussion. If you can't help research and promote the issues don't bash the ones that are. Using language such as "Utter Billshit" etc. tells me a lot about the character and morals of such ignorant people that use such language to attack others.
Very good knowledgeable fliers have disappeared on this forum because they voiced their opinions and either left because of attacks from other fliers or site management disagreed with them and just found it easier to ban them. A good example is "MachoMan" .
We need a drone forum that does not ban people just because management disagrees with them. A forum that does not help cover up the truth by members that are planted to defend manufacturers like DJI? Leaving this forum is likely for me too.

Last edited:
Mazz,
I'm sure Chnjab did not change his mind he just rather take his post down and be done with it. He's been attacked enough. He is very much on target concerning the transmitter issue and is one of the most knowledgeable people on this site. He really knows his stuff.

I have now participated quite regularly in the continuing conversation that takes place here for about a half a year. I understand in comparison to many that is a very short time. I'm sure many have noticed though I choose my words carefully I call it as I see it. I'm beginning to sense a clear and present undercurrent that leads me to believe that DJI exerts undue influence in what is posted here. I recognize the Editor more than once has alluded to job offers and that many here act a beta testers so there exists a constant conflict of interest between the truth and what DJI would like communicated by defacto Employees. I watched Machoman be banned for spreading to much truth to forcefully. Unfortunately sometimes it seemed to be laced with unsubstantiated fiction. Even so I find that censorship troubling. I have been very careful not to yell fire in the theater or claim the sky is falling and have done my share of defending a company that grew at a rate they hadn't planned in their wildest dreams to. All that said it doesn't forgive thievery or fraud EVER. So I ask simply though this site provides excellent information and seemed to be a place where honest conversations about truthful experiences was promoted is that all being manipulated by the fact that this site is influenced heavily by DJI indeirectly? Second and more importantly as this all grows are we all comfortable renting equipment costing in excess of 8K in some cases and at least 3k in most. I say renting as we are and many have become blind to it. Does the equipment you purchased have the features it did when you paid for it? Does it have the features you were promised when you paid for it? Do you have a say what features are removed from your equipment? Do you have a say what features are added to it? Do you have a choice as to the service of your equipment? So after one answers these questions can you say whether you really own your equipment or are you simply renting it? I've asked myself these questions and have become thoroughly disgusted. As I was one of those lucky enough to be warned I called foul when I unboxed my PRO with the 1410 transmitter. I have an exchange waiting at my retailer I'm becoming more confident will be an outright return as will the 14 lenses still eligible for return. The rest I'll sell. I wish you all good day and implore you to take the blind folds off.
Agreed entirely, the thinly veiled threats from the site administration based on how many times you've posted before you have the right to say it like it is, they tell you one thing like they know better than your experience shows,

If I'm wrong prove it!

I'll only say one thing, this attitude is the one and only reason why your point is going through some resistance here... If YOU make a point, it's YOUR job to prove it, which you have not done for any of your claims. You however expect people to just drink it like it's the truth, and they should be the ones to do your job and bring proof what you say is BS if it is? Give us a break.

I also take note that you accuse me personally of claiming what you said is BS - well sorry but yes until you show valid proof it IS BS... there's something called presumption of innocence that says that if you think someone is guilty of wrongdoing YOU have to prove it. I even offered you an opportunity to ask why the "proof" you pointed to was being challenged, which anyone sensible and genuinely concerned about the matter would have made use of to go forward with additional information - but you didn't take it, which is one more pointer that you don't actually care about clarifying things at all, you just have a strong opinion and won't budge or let it being challenged regardless of who does. So good luck in your endeavor, I recommend going to some place where people don't have any actual knowledge of the matter to pursue it since they're the ones who will just accept everything you say as is.

I have nothing against pointing issues, I actually want it! DJI don't do everything right, and I'd love they do better and we have better tools we know all we need to know about, but it has to be done correctly. The accusation you made is strong, which means you have to back it to the same level - which we have not been shown.

He's been attacked enough.
He's only being attacked in response to his (as of now unjustified) attack!

Last edited:
All I'm going to say is if your going to drag other people into it make sure you have all the relevant info.

I'm not attacking you but your initial post came across as an outsider as a mass attack on the forum, I'm not surprised at the reaction you have got.

It's not what you say it's how you say it.

I wish you all the best and I see you have updated your post.

Good luck I'm out of here

We need a drone forum that does not ban people just because management disagrees with them.
There's no rule in the community guidelines to say that you have to agree with moderators or anyone else.
Community Guidelines | DJI Inspire Forum
There are a bunch of other rules and you'll find that people get banned for serious violations of those rules.
A forum that does not help cover up the truth by members that are planted to defend manufacturers like DJI?
So you think DJI plant people here in an independent forum to sway opinion?
Have you seen how DJI can't even run their own forum properly and put up with all kinds of slagging off at DJI there?
Reread the posts above made by the mods.

Last edited:
Sometimes people come into my shops and stuff their faces while talking about how bad the food is. Meanwhile there are at least a dozen other places that sell the same stuff within a half mile. Just sayin.
This thread has become one of my recent favorites.
Some people need to get on some other forums. They apparently have no idea how much freedom they actually have here in comparison to 99.9% of forums. Most site owners would never allow site or mod bashing (I mod two car forums and this one). Here, we let people talk. Express your opinions. I could go back and edit or delete every word, which DJI does daily on their forum but I don't. You need to be happy with what you have here or leave. That's pretty much the end of this thread.

Sometimes people come into my shops and stuff their faces while talking about how bad the food is. Meanwhile there are at least a dozen other places that sell the same stuff within a half mile. Just sayin.
This thread has become one of my recent favorites.
Some people need to get on some other forums. They apparently have no idea how much freedom they actually have here in comparison to 99.9% of forums. Most site owners would never allow site or mod bashing (I mod two car forums and this one). Here, we let people talk. Express your opinions. I could go back and edit or delete every word, which DJI does daily on their forum but I don't. You need to be happy with what you have here or leave. That's pretty much the end of this thread.

I too like you Mazz are on a few forums and have seen the gamut of moderation techniques. You in fact are correct and I agree that much is allowed to stand here and for that you have my unwavering respect. Please read this post and examine the level of respect given by moderation and if it promoted honest communication in highlighting the infancy of a growing problem. Dji suicide | DJI Inspire Forum As a result of that post I researched and found the FCC data and posted it in writing 3 days later preventing myself from the same treatment as I had the information in writing. In fact for all the comments, so far I'm the only person to have produced anything in writing so expecting that to trump the opinions of the strongly opinionated is not unreasonable. However if my understanding is flawed or incorrect and there are 5 different reasons as asserted but now edited away by another poster, then that poster should name those 5 different reasons with documentation or he's as full of **** as he accuses others of being. As you have requested I leave that poster unnamed. So in the end that issue lies with uniform application of standards. I find you're actions very different than others with equal powers here. Finally I agree it's take it or leave it. I had and have chosen to leave it and had not planned on continuing to participate. You're reposting of my original post provoked my response. I thank you for the opportunity to respond by not locking the thread. Good day

Reactions: Air Miles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide