Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A shout out to Dan at Advexure

Reaction score
I had posted a message in Classified here seeking a mint Inspire 1 V2.0. I was soon scammed by someone offering it for $750 (see my posts on that). Then Dan at Advexure connected me to Tom who has just what I was looking for at a fair price. I am SO excited. I presently fly a Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Professional, Mavic (the anthesis of an Inspire, i.e. Big Daddy and Junior), a Typhoon H Pro (which I dislike) and a Disco. My web site is Aerial Photographer - real estate, wedding photographer, event, rescue and I'd appreciate any critique good and bad and I am on Facebook.com/Sandy.Schupper.

A little about me:

I am a divorced senior citizen, resident of CT, disabled war vet (Big Red One) with two wonderful daughters and two phenomenal Grandsons.

I own and regularly fly a Yuneec Typhoon H Pro, Parrot Disco, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 4 Professional Plus and a Mavic Pro. (and soon this Inspire!)

I have been an avid aviator and photographer for most of my life.

Speaking of "life", I have made almost every life mistake, except those with children, animals and drugs. I have been to the Wilderness, seen the Light and have now crossed the Jordan.

I hope to learn from and contribute to this group.

If there are any New England Flyers here, let me know.

Reactions: Tom Dillon
Sandy -

This just brought a big smile to my face, thank you so much and I'm glad this worked out so perfectly. :D Gotta love when things all fall into place so perfectly. We're always hearing of people upgrading and others looking to buy used, well maintained equipment and every so often we find ourselves pairing the perfect combination.

THANK YOU for your service, Sandy. I am from a fourth generation Navy family and unfortunately recently lost my brother to cancer who was a captain in the Navy. I chose a route other than the Navy, more in the private aviation sphere, and here I am at Advexure flying and working with UAVs everyday and I love working with this type of technology and getting to know avid aviators like yourself.

We've got a great group of ladies and gentleman here on InspirePilots and a phenomenal knowledge base for Inspire pilots new and old to learn from.

There are definitely New England flyers here and here's another gentleman from CT -> @CapomediaCT

Enjoy your new Inspire and we'll see you around. ;)

Regards,
Dan

Reactions: Tom Dillon
Sandy -

This just brought a big smile to my face, thank you so much and I'm glad this worked out so perfectly. :D Gotta love when things all fall into place so perfectly. We're always hearing of people upgrading and others looking to buy used, well maintained equipment and every so often we find ourselves pairing the perfect combination.

THANK YOU for your service, Sandy. I am from a fourth generation Navy family and unfortunately recently lost my brother to cancer who was a captain in the Navy. I chose a route other than the Navy, more in the private aviation sphere, and here I am at Advexure flying and working with UAVs everyday and I love working with this type of technology and getting to know avid aviators like yourself.

We've got a great group of ladies and gentleman here on InspirePilots and a phenomenal knowledge base for Inspire pilots new and old to learn from.

There are definitely New England flyers here and here's another gentleman from CT -> @CapomediaCT

Enjoy your new Inspire and we'll see you around. ;)

Regards,
Dan
You are very welcome Dan! (and Tom). With what the world has come to, people-wise, it is a pleasure to find the 5%...What's 5%...Well you know the famous 80/20 rule that applies to most business....80% of your sales are from 20% of your clients...80% of sales is from 20% of inventory etc. Well...That USED to apply to people. I.e. 80% of the people you even SEE should be "taken out of the gene pool" and the 20% are great folks...Well, these days it's become (as to people) a 95 - 5 rule.....

It pleases me to hear about the smile it brought you. I live (or try to) by the Golden Rule. I have found out the hard way that what goes around, comes around.

And thanks for making my purchase of the Mavic so positive as well. Believe it or not, I love it the best ! He's called "Junior"

Sandy

PS: Tom seems to be a super great fellow !

Reactions: Advexure
You are very welcome Dan! (and Tom). With what the world has come to, people-wise, it is a pleasure to find the 5%...What's 5%...Well you know the famous 80/20 rule that applies to most business....80% of your sales are from 20% of your clients...80% of sales is from 20% of inventory etc. Well...That USED to apply to people. I.e. 80% of the people you even SEE should be "taken out of the gene pool" and the 20% are great folks...Well, these days it's become (as to people) a 95 - 5 rule.....

It pleases me to hear about the smile it brought you. I live (or try to) by the Golden Rule. I have found out the hard way that what goes around, comes around.

And thanks for making my purchase of the Mavic so positive as well. Believe it or not, I love it the best ! He's called "Junior"

Sandy

PS: Tom seems to be a super great fellow !

Well I've gotta say that over the years we've dealt with people of all types, lot's a great people but also some not so great people and it's the fine and personable folks that make work all that much more enjoyable and not exactly even work because I enjoy what I do and I enjoy the people I've gotten to know.

Mavic will always have a special place in my fleet of drones, I'm often flying Inspires and the M600 for commercial work and tied up to restrictive flying to get the job done and in my opinion there is nothing better than pulling out the Mavic at the conclusion of a shoot and stomping down on those sticks and burning through a few batteries :cool:

Check this out, maybe Junior will want to go for a ride on big papa.

Well I've gotta say that over the years we've dealt with people of all types, lot's a great people but also some not so great people and it's the fine and personable folks that make work all that much more enjoyable and not exactly even work because I enjoy what I do and I enjoy the people I've gotten to know.

Mavic will always have a special place in my fleet of drones, I'm often flying Inspires and the M600 for commercial work and tied up to restrictive flying to get the job done and in my opinion there is nothing better than pulling out the Mavic at the conclusion of a shoot and stomping down on those sticks and burning through a few batteries :cool:

Check this out, maybe Junior will want to go for a ride on big papa.

Aside from a laugh, what would anyone want to do that? (Maybe there is a reason...?)

Maybe extended range (ha)...Fly the Inspire unit it's about tom run outta battery and then launch the Mavic...(hehe), just kidding. It WAS humorous

Well, Why not?

I'm thinking about an island shuttle that I can't get out to on one battery. Fly the I2 with Mavic on its back out as far as 65% remaining on the I2 battery and then send the Mavic it's full distance on a battery to hopefully make it the rest of the way to the island on its own power. Not sure how this application is really applicable to anything but again, why not for the hell of it? (I am not endorsing this type of flight nor am I condoning operations BLOS, just contemplating a possible use aloud) :)

Hey Dan, I'm here in MA just south of Boston, send me a PM and we can fly sometime.

I guess my question is "where is the home point for the mavic? Is it 50ft above the ground?" If it lost signal and went into RTH where would it try to land?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg