Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Accolades to DJI - CrystalSky Repair

Reaction score
I'm taking htis opportunity to thank DJI for excellent service.

My CrystalSky UltraBright stopped functioning a few weeks ago after an overheating warning. I was really dissapointed as I'd been using it in cooler weather without problems. The day I received the warning, it was in the upper 70s in South Carolina.

I dreaded sending it back to DJI, fearing it would take quite some time to repair. While I was upset with the failure (having read similar stories on the web), my only recourse was to send it back to DJI.

I completed an online form that day and within an hour received a UPS prepaid label to send it back.

It took a week to arrive. The day it landed at DJI, I received an estimate for a new main board at $448 US. The email acknowledged that there was no charge to me as it was under warranty.

It also stated that it would take 3 days to repair. Actually they replaced the board the same day, notified me again immediately, and sent it back the very same day via UPS.

The CrystalSky seems fine now - just updated it and flew the I2 in 83 degree weather for about a half hour without any problems.

Bottom line: I am beyond pleased with DJI - they were responseive, fast and kept me informed every step of the way.

I recognize that many people remain frustrated, yet the Inspire 2 has never let me down (more than 100 flights), and now my first service experience has been exemplary. The problems I experienced last summer with my Ipad (numerous CPU overload warnings and washed out screens requiring a number of hoods that I never really liked) have been resolved with the CrystalSky.

Thank you DJI for great service.

I'm taking htis opportunity to thank DJI for excellent service.

My CrystalSky UltraBright stopped functioning a few weeks ago after an overheating warning. I was really dissapointed as I'd been using it in cooler weather without problems. The day I received the warning, it was in the upper 70s in South Carolina.

I dreaded sending it back to DJI, fearing it would take quite some time to repair. While I was upset with the failure (having read similar stories on the web), my only recourse was to send it back to DJI.

I completed an online form that day and within an hour received a UPS prepaid label to send it back.

It took a week to arrive. The day it landed at DJI, I received an estimate for a new main board at $448 US. The email acknowledged that there was no charge to me as it was under warranty.

It also stated that it would take 3 days to repair. Actually they replaced the board the same day, notified me again immediately, and sent it back the very same day via UPS.

The CrystalSky seems fine now - just updated it and flew the I2 in 83 degree weather for about a half hour without any problems.

Bottom line: I am beyond pleased with DJI - they were responseive, fast and kept me informed every step of the way.

I recognize that many people remain frustrated, yet the Inspire 2 has never let me down (more than 100 flights), and now my first service experience has been exemplary. The problems I experienced last summer with my Ipad (numerous CPU overload warnings and washed out screens requiring a number of hoods that I never really liked) have been resolved with the CrystalSky.

Thank you DJI for great service.
I hope you never have to use them again. You where extremely lucky!!!! I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You have seen the "Great White Buffalo" my friend ! Don't expect to see it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu