Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 released

I am running on CS6 masters Collection and love it but since Adobe moved into a SaaS model I just couldn't justify paying $600/year as I'd prefer having something tangible with updates.

Hopefully with my inside connection at Adobe I can get CC for less. If not I'll stick to CS6 MC or move into DaVinci Resolve 12.

I am running on CS6 masters Collection and love it but since Adobe moved into a SaaS model I just couldn't justify paying $600/year as I'd prefer having something tangible with updates.

Hopefully with my inside connection at Adobe I can get CC for less. If not I'll stick to CS6 MC or move into DaVinci Resolve 12.

Premiere is $19/month. I think I spent that in coffee last week.

Always loved Adobe Photoshop and CC 2015 is just updated,so Will spend some hours to see what's new.It's by far my favorite program.

That is true but I use Illustrator, After effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop. :D

So that's $49/month and you get access to everything In Creative Cloud and perpetual updates.

If you're a student or teacher it's $19/month for everything.

If you operate a business that uses this stuff it's a no brainier IMO.

So that's $49/month and you get access to everything In Creative Cloud and perpetual updates.

If you're a student or teacher it's $19/month for everything.

If you operate a business that uses this stuff it's a no brainier IMO.

Yeah but then again Damon, $600/year.

You know as well as I do there is no chance in hell you can get away with a student/teacher discount. They are strict and crafty about finding things out.

think this would be a good idea for me PP and AE alone would be a good idea to have I'm using cracked **** atm...

Reactions: damoncooper
Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 released.

Lots of goodness here.
Yep, and of course it came out one day after I could have last updated from my good home Internet connection... now travelling and battling with slow restaurant Wi-Fis, will probably take me a month to get everything updated :mad:

Yeah but then again Damon, $600/year.

You know as well as I do there is no chance in hell you can get away with a student/teacher discount. They are strict and crafty about finding things out.

Well, I don't know anything about you, so I included the educational pricing as an fyi. If you are making money using this software, a) it's a COGS tax deduction and b) there is value in staying current to use and offer the latest features to your customers and c) it's not too much to expect that you pay some money to make some money.

My 2c anyway.

Last edited:
You guys obv
You guys obviously know Adobe software and how to use it. Would you recommend Adobe cloud for a beginner? Could you recommend a source for learning photography and photo/Video editing.
I'm new to all this but not new to R/C flying.

I am also a CS6 MC owner. I love it but I just don't buy into the software rental scheme. I know its how software will be delivered in the future, but I will be a hold-out for as long as I can. The same is true with my cars. I like to own and never lease. Anyway, for any beginner, the nice thing about the Adobe suites is that there are many similarities from one product to another. The concept of layering is a good example. As far as learning, there are hundreds of free YouTube videos that walk you through every product.

Reactions: Outta Control

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop