Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

aircraft disconnection but still with control

Reaction score
Hey there, DJI Go 4.1.5 seldom show disconnected aircraft at the top , but actually connector still in green light and video/control signal are still connected and in full control. I have this issue twice last weekend and seems no such issue back to DJI Go 4.1.3 and 4.1.4.

I'm connecting with nvidia shield K1 tablet and downgraded already to Android 6.0

Anyone has an idea?

Last edited:
Hey there, DJI Go 4.1.5 seldom show disconnected aircraft at the top , but actually connector still in green light and video/control signal are still connected and in full control. I have this issue twice last weekend and seems no such issue back to DJI Go 4.1.3 and 4.1.4.

I'm connecting with nvidia shield K1 tablet

Anyone has an idea?

Hi Mate, you will see there are a number of threads about this very subject. I also created a poll on the subject a week or so ago. Its an issues since they released the new firmware.

There is a new GO 4.1.7 out for the Spark, Phantom 4 series, Mavic, and Inspire 2 saying "Bug fixes.". DJI GO 4-For Spark, P4 Series, Mavic and Inspire 2 on the App Store

Description
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4 has been optimized for all of DJI's latest products. These include the Phantom 4 Series, Mavic Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.

Features:
All-new Homepage and UI
Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
Camera Settings Adjustment
Updated playback interface
Updated Editor with improved UI
More templates and music tracks in Editor
Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
Integrated live streaming
Near real-time flight data recording

Testers chime in?

Reactions: JoePGM
Had the same problem, sometimes would drop out three or four times a flight....scary at first. I had just updated to the new OS when it started failing. Had my Shields downgraded to Lollipop and it's worked great.

Had the same problem, sometimes would drop out three or four times a flight....scary at first. I had just updated to the new OS when it started failing. Had my Shields downgraded to Lollipop and it's worked great.

my shield tablet was already downgraded to android 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen